basebalz13 SHADY SHADY SHADY

S.B.C.
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
IL
Well baseballz you have now crossed the line.

I have gotten multiple PM's about him saying he can get IA product, yet never follows through. Hold your $$, and becomes shady when u ask for it back and he tells you that he cannot get the equipment!!

You are not an IA dealer- nor will you ever be.

So we all would appreciate you not trying to sell equipment you cannot get.

SO BUYER BEWARE

IA has been notified, along with your "sponsors"

G'day

Did u buy IA product off him?

Thats what this is about - him not being able to get product he says he can...

I've also done business with him and everything went fine.

Never bought anything IA although, so I cannot comment on that.

Last edited by a moderator:
I did a couple trades with dave and never once had an issue. everything went smoothly and ever single product was described in detial and when i recieved the item, they were exactly what he described. In my book, dave is far from a scamemer!

I did a couple trades with dave and never once had an issue. everything went smoothly and ever single product was described in detial and when i recieved the item, they were exactly what he described. In my book, dave is far from a scamemer!
This is a completely different matter. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

ill fix my quote homey. I was looking for some new comps, and i figure i hit up dave. I told him i just simply needed to get some comps that could get loud and sound crisp. he responded that he could get me any model CDTs offered but he mentioned the COMP 626 series. So i waslike sweet, i would like to purchase the comp626 series. Within 5 days i had the comps in my possession. I think this situation fits nicely into this matter. Dave told me he could get any cdt products and he did!

Every scammer starts somewhere.
yup

ill fix my quote homey. I was looking for some new comps, and i figure i hit up dave. I told him i just simply needed to get some comps that could get loud and sound crisp. he responded that he could get me any model CDTs offered but he mentioned the COMP 626 series. So i waslike sweet, i would like to purchase the comp626 series. Within 5 days i had the comps in my possession. I think this situation fits nicely into this matter. Dave told me he could get any cdt products and he did!
Once again, has nothing to do with what were talking about

thanks

bye

Do you feel "threatened" or something Rio?

Btw none of my 'sponsors' heard from you, and most of them said they can not stand you quite frankly.

You have not recieved "multiple" PM's, because I dont push IA. I have only recommended them twice. I make no money, so why should I?

I do not pretend to be a IA dealer by no means.

"Hold your $$, and becomes shady when u ask for it back and he tells you that he cannot get the equipment!!" I think he will be in here shortly to correct somethings there, I have gave a refund twice in my life. Once becaues the item got lost in shipping, and the second to this person.

Do you feel "threatened" or something Rio?
Btw none of my 'sponsors' heard from you, and most of them said they can not stand you quite frankly.

You have not recieved "multiple" PM's, because I dont push IA. I have only recommended them twice. I make no money, so why should I?

I do not pretend to be a IA dealer by no means.

"Hold your $$, and becomes shady when u ask for it back and he tells you that he cannot get the equipment!!" I think he will be in here shortly to correct somethings there, I have gave a refund twice in my life. Once becaues the item got lost in shipping, and the second to this person.
Nope, I dont feel threatened by your kid like antics.

And yes, your sponsors seem to like me enough to have me carry their products after talking with them.

they are aware of your shadyness now.

Gday

I could tell people here how you told me you could get me a better price than Rio on the Warden, then snuck to him to get it for me anyway. I could talk about how you told me it would take 3 weeks when im expecting it Monday or Tuesday. I could tell everyone how you tried to buy Wardens from Nick under a fake name and fake address. I could tell everyone how you got scared about how "vocal" i was when i was waiting for my refund on the Warden that you didnt come through on or i could post that email you sent me. I could call Vertex and Jacob and let them know what you've been up to and see what they think of it.

Nope, I dont feel threatened by your kid like antics.
And yes, your sponsors seem to like me enough to have me carry their products after talking with them.

they are aware of your shadyness now.

Gday

Haha, thats funny. My kid like antics? Nice one. Grow up.

Too bad you didnt talk to any of my sponsors, and no you dont carry any of their products now.

I do not have a "shadyness"

I have done business with him and it went smooth.
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/popcorn.gif.32dd9e22fd77e77bc3c907062768fcd2.gif
I've also done business with him and everything went fine.
Never bought anything IA although, so I cannot comment on that.
basebalz is a good guy i think your just *****n
I've done numerous deals with Dave. I talk to him on a daily basis. He even made me spacers for my mids for nothing.
So what gives with the name calling?

Thanks guys, I think my feedback speaks for itself.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

S.B.C.

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
S.B.C.
IL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date