azbass sq build.

lookin good fellow vdub man.

i got my car back on the road. make sure you get your waterpump\timing belt replaced before eaither one breaks. mine went at 42k.

good stuff. i should have my new CD2MH bodies for the HLCD's next week i hope. so ill have my horns in the following weekend!

we gotta meet up sometime and compare\contrast //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

honestly, i might seal my IDQ15's. not that i dont like IB or anything, but it works much better with a larger area and a stronger\tighter seal i think.

lookin good fellow vdub man.
i got my car back on the road. make sure you get your waterpump\timing belt replaced before eaither one breaks. mine went at 42k.

good stuff. i should have my new CD2MH bodies for the HLCD's next week i hope. so ill have my horns in the following weekend!

we gotta meet up sometime and compare\contrast //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

honestly, i might seal my IDQ15's. not that i dont like IB or anything, but it works much better with a larger area and a stronger\tighter seal i think.

thanks meng

good thing the cars under warranty. thats the first thing i tell people to look at (besides your coil packs, maf ) when they get our cars.

yeah cruse up to the shore or well work something out.

id have to hear your set up before you change anything. we could also plan out a sealed enclosure for the trunk.

do you have any imaging/staging problems w/ those tweeter locations?

also what else do you have under that floor board? It all looks nice coverd. lets see that wiring

do you have any imaging/staging problems w/ those tweeter locations?
also what else do you have under that floor board? It all looks nice coverd. lets see that wiring
the kicks were originally built for the tweeters. after tuning for hours the stage was still a little too low for me

so i relocated them to the stock tweeter locations, pointing straight at me, way better but a little to bright/harsh

next was where there at now. being off axis, they are no as bight. its very open and airy . after some major tunning and timing, crossing over at different points,

they blend great with the mids, the soundstage comes from up high on the dash, extends past the a pillars and im trying to get it past the hood.

under the floor is a porsche spair and deadening.

tinkering w/ the phases can help w/ the height of the stage. after i tuned my horns out of phase with my mids, i noticed an improvement. then i had to t-corr the mids to match w/ the horns. not sure if it'll be the same w/ tweets. I learned this after i got the horns in and got a crash course on tuning from Eric Stevens.

since nothing else is under that floorboard, i assume that's an A7?. if so, very nice amp.

A7 for the win //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

have not played with phase at all really. the stage is pretty high as is, but ill try it out.

iv been messing with the attenuation of the tweeters . try and draw the stage out farther on the hood.

oh later i plan to add another A7. yes i said another..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.