Aux Noise filter

Participant count
  • Participant list
it puts out a little noise in both cars, its dependent on the charger being plugged in obv. im going to rip a ferrite filter off a VGA cable at work and stick it around my aux cable before i drop 17 bucks. the unit is def not sq oriented and would satisfy most people. i bought a new deck and the aux input on this is more sensitive so i hear it to the point where i refuse to listen to aux till i fix this.

Can't you set the AUX input sensitivy? I believe I can do that on all the decks I've had?

Try hard wiring too, just too see if the cig outlets are the problem? I see that common locally in my friends cars.

i have thought about hard wiring it i just hate cutting up things i might sell later lols. i guess if i solder it right it would look pretty ok. idk i just cut the ferrite out so if that doesnt satisfy my ill be cutting up my adapter.

thats like running 2v preouts and turning the gain way up or running 4v and not. either way it gets just as loud but i dont want it to sound like poo. 5 minutes to hard wire or 5 days of waiting and out 20 bucks

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.