Southwest Region Autorama 2013 sacramento ca

AZ,CA,NM,NV,UT
50 has always been the 1x pricing for this event. Its awesome news to see the Northwest step in and donate the money to make this a 2x event and still keep it 50 to participate!!!

Great Job Guys!!

I'm looking forward to being there and not haveing to worry about Judging! Giggity!!

Just as a heads up. I heard that its only $30 for two days of parking, the car, and 2 people plus 1 format dbdrag or bassrace for 1 day. Additional events are 25 I believe
is this still the price? might end up going also

I haven't heard anything loud in a while...lolNeed to get some demos
as i dont consider myself "loud" i will say i havent had anything hooked up in my car for about a week and a half and im getting itchy lmfao. thinking ima do my wiring work this weekend and build the box as well. get the subs playing and then next weekend fiberglass my doors and weekend after that hopefully be at autorama

Will be there tomorrow/Saturday, will of course stop by to check out the competition. hmu if you wanna meet up, I'd love some demos. Would really love to find a nice sq install. Nothing in my car yet unfortunately.

Should be some sick cars!

Will be there tomorrow/Saturday, will of course stop by to check out the competition. hmu if you wanna meet up, I'd love some demos. Would really love to find a nice sq install. Nothing in my car yet unfortunately. Should be some sick cars!
Hey man admission to spectate is 18$ right? This is going to be my first time attending

i'm already here //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif
What are the events for tomorrow... Dbdrag or meca? I can't find any info online besides the classic car show info... This is the same autorama I hope because that's what I bought tickets for @o'rileys today

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.