Southeast Region SBN 2013 - Daytona

AR,AL,GA,FL,KY,LA,MS,NC,SC,TN,VA
    Participant count
  • Participant list
You just better be glad I'm not letting that Camry loose on you in the SQ lanes. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif
You'd be ashamed to show your face at ANY show. FACT.
Because I let that giant POS anywhere near me? Yeah I'd have to agree.

Nope, because you'll listen to my car then get back in yours and wonder which judge blew all of your speakers.
FACT.
I think I will be wondering why your car smells like something that came out of a 400lb man that just ate at Mcdonald's.

I think I will be wondering why your car smells like something that came out of a 400lb man that just ate at Mcdonald's.
You'll be wondering why PHD no longer wants you to be a dealer for them.

No company needs that kind of embarrassment associated with their name.

FACT.

You'll be wondering why PHD no longer wants you to be a dealer for them.
No company needs that kind of embarrassment associated with their name.

FACT.

They will want me to own the company after having so many eargasms they can't stand to live anymore.

...only to realize that they were, in fact, listening to my Camry and that guy playing music on his cell phone speakers was actually your Elantra.
Thus ends your Twilight Zone episode and we get back into the real world where your camry smells like a 400lb fat man's butt.

While the Elantra is winning sq titles left and right.

You just better be glad I'm not letting that Camry loose on you in the SQ lanes. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gifYou'd be ashamed to show your face at ANY show. FACT.
Because I let that giant POS anywhere near me? Yeah I'd have to agree.
Nope, because you'll listen to my car then get back in yours and wonder which judge blew all of your speakers. FACT.
You'll be wondering why PHD no longer wants you to be a dealer for them.No company needs that kind of embarrassment associated with their name.

FACT.
They will want me to own the company after having so many eargasms they can't stand to live anymore.
...only to realize that they were, in fact, listening to my Camry and that guy playing music on his cell phone speakers was actually your Elantra.
Thus ends your Twilight Zone episode and we get back into the real world where your camry smells like a 400lb fat man's butt.While the Elantra is winning sq titles left and right.
WOW !!! Gots to love the spirit of competition !!! ... or was you guys just spamming up my thread ???

Either way, its cool ... Can't wait to meet up with you guys at SBN 2013 !!!

Who Else is headed that way ??

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.