Southwest Region Autorama 2013 sacramento ca

AZ,CA,NM,NV,UT
this going to be held where the state fair is held?
yeah at cal expo right off of 99

na I have to work Friday, going to leave and get up their Saturday morning
damm that sucks. thats the kick it spot the night before. im heading down friday afternoon and staying at moms house for the weekend. then driving back home sunday. might bring the kids and make it a family day

Yessir, I will be there along with a bunch of other guys coming down from the northwest.

And yes TeamNWSPL sponsored the event it will be a 2x dbdrag and 2x iasca. 1x pricing!

Yessir, I will be there along with a bunch of other guys coming down from the northwest.
And yes TeamNWSPL sponsored the event it will be a 2x dbdrag and 2x iasca. 1x pricing!
trust me at $50 for the entry fee its not a 1x pricing , but at least thats entry for both days .i might be judging along with doug ,still kind of up in the air tho ,but should be there

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.