Southwest Region Autorama 2013 sacramento ca

AZ,CA,NM,NV,UT
What are the events for tomorrow... Dbdrag or meca? I can't find any info online besides the classic car show info... This is the same autorama I hope because that's what I bought tickets for @o'rileys today
sat is meca ,iasca, and bass race and bass boxing ,sun is a 3x's event with db drag bass race bass boxing top dawg

What are the events for tomorrow... Dbdrag or meca? I can't find any info online besides the classic car show info... This is the same autorama I hope because that's what I bought tickets for @o'rileys today
Ya it's admission to autorama is all you need.

Awesome. My first show hope to get some sick demosThanks for the info guys
Ya my first show was 2 years ago. You're in for a good time for sure. The audio, and the car show also.

I'll be there probably from 10-4 or so.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.