AudioDaves 1996 Blazer

All right, I need to bench test an amplifier that I am going to trade off then do some paperwork. I don't want AudioFake to think that he ran me off or anything! So until tomorrow, gunz4me2 is signing off!
ya sure newb. Go bench test your daddy

thread save

chicksrebbecaromaj044fk5hv.gif

chicksrebbecaromaj070yr6rh.gif

11193366034qs.gif

5627khkjh.gif

ya sure newb. Go bench test your daddy
Lame comeback Mister AudioFake. I'm on house number 4 since January 2000, unlike you apartment dweller!

Granted, my test bench is a wreck and my equipment isn't as elaborate as the high-end gadgetry you are used to working with but I do have an Iota DLS-55, a Sencore SC60, a handheld oscilloscope, and some Dale 4 ohm/200w dummy loads to do my testing. Regardless, if I must prove it to you, I can snap a few photos of it along with a sheet of paper that includes: my screen name, today's date, and the caption "AudioFake is a little bіtch!" Then again, you haven't proven jack shіt, so why should I even bother?

Lame comeback Mister AudioFake. I'm on house number 4 since January 2000, unlike you apartment dweller!
Granted, my test bench is a wreck and my equipment isn't as elaborate as the high-end gadgetry you are used to working with but I do have an Iota DLS-55, a Sencore SC60, a handheld oscilloscope, and some Dale 4 ohm/200w dummy loads to do my testing. Regardless, if I must prove it to you, I can snap a few photos of it along with a sheet of paper that includes: my screen name, today's date, and the caption "AudioFake is a little bіtch!" Then again, you haven't proven jack shіt, so why should I even bother?
Neither have you, just talk. You dont even know who I am either so blow me. I dont give a **** what you have your a following jerk. Dont give anyone the benefit of doubt, just slam some **** without knowing.

Also I could careless about what house your on. I have 3 homes and 2 apts. I travel a lot wtf does that have to do with anything?

Well Dave, the way you are handling this thread is very unprofessional. For some one as old/high and mighty as you make yourself out to be, I think it would be better for you and the future of whatever company you claim to be doing work for to just leave well enough alone.

Before you go and say that the others in this thread aren't acting in a professional way either, well they don't need to because they aren't claiming any ties with any company. Maybe they aren't professionals, and thats fine because none of them have laid claim to such.

Neither have you, just talk. You dont even know who I am either so blow me. I dont give a **** what you have your a following jerk. Dont give anyone the benefit of doubt, just slam some **** without knowing.
The only difference is I am not making myself out to be someone with ties to the audio industry, talking about "who I am and what I did" yet YOU are. Then when you are called on your bullshіt, you just say that you don't have to prove anything to anyone. Welcome to the internet where anyone can claim to be who they want to be until they are busted!

I think Epsilon Electronics would do very well to sever any ties to this Audiodave creep, he's going to cost them sales.
I know, right? Imagine ALL that hard work that Epsilon has tried to do to salvage the PPI name that DEI ran into the ground, only to have Mister AudioFake costing them sales. Nice job! Maybe he will be their marketing manager since his intellect seems to be that of a typical Jerry Springer Show participant from the 90s.

you dont even know me
Perfect! Your ad campaign can be "PPI, you don't even know me!"

...that of a typical Jerry Springer Show participant from the 90s.
Funny you should mention Springer, because this...

lol you dont even know me
...is the FIRST thing that comes out of some assclowns mouth when they come out on the Springer show stage after being busted.

My favorite is audiofakes use of the term asscave... have you noticed how much asscave and audiodave sound alike.

I would still like to know who he is and what he did for this industry. The secret is supposed to be out, yet I don't see anything of merit.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

AudioDave

Banned
AudioDave
USA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from