AudioDaves 1996 Blazer

thats right, i have you in check. you wouldnt dare speak to me like you did dave here tubby. you know better..... and babydoll? do you know what your fatass would do to a babydoll?
Yes, I'm totally scared of you, dickpenis. I know that you're a serious contender.

I'd cuddle with the babydoll, then I'd safely tuck it under one of my fat rolls before buttfucking you into submission. Then I'd cuddle with it some more.

Yes, I'm totally scared of you, dickpenis. I know that you're a serious contender.
I'd cuddle with the babydoll, then I'd safely tuck it under one of my fat rolls before buttfucking you into submission. Then I'd cuddle with it some more.
MAD! lol and caught up I might add. LOL

smooches for you, princess...
not talkin all that **** anymore huh fatty? why not fatty? because youre a fatty? someone called you out on being a fatty so you know you cant talk anymore **** because youre a fatty and we will just laugh at you fatty.

I'm so happy you came back to us, peter. Noone can get me as mad, scared or horny as you...
this peter dude must have surely gotten to TONS of you boys considering ive been called that about 10 times now. I wish i could shake taht dudes hand. he left a GREAT impression here. but anyways, im not peter and youre fat.

You're just as loveable. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

Yes, yes I am. I'm kinda tall too. It ***** being tall and fat. I wish I was shorter so I could dress like Dr. Robotnic from Sonic The Hedgehog.
lul

not talkin all that **** anymore huh fatty? why not fatty? because youre a fatty? someone called you out on being a fatty so you know you cant talk anymore **** because youre a fatty and we will just laugh at you fatty.
You have been missed around here bro.

Make a fat joke about me for old time sake.

Looks like I'm gunna call my peeps tomorrow over at SS and see how much trollin you've really been doing
Psst...

Hook a brah up wit a R1-12 or XXX12... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/sneaky.gif.7189749b3a3f769e8815b47e8ae87f88.gif

You have been missed around here bro.
Make a fat joke about me for old time sake.
lulz to PW. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wave.gif.002382ce7d7c19757ab945cc69819de1.gif

this is one of the funniest threats ever. what is so funny is that the little prick that was talking that ****, got himself in real trouble w/daddy. hahahahahahahahaha!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

AudioDave

Banned
AudioDave
USA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from