AudioDaves 1996 Blazer

Lemme correct that. It's "who and what I did in this industry".
The failure keeps coming.

What does running active or passive mean?

Hahahahahahahahahaha BUSTED AGAIN!!! So the guy who designs these crossover networks has to copy a website to explain how they work. AudioDave = TOTAL FAILURE

You keep avoiding my question that I've posted several times.

What organization do you compete in with that Cavalier?

AudioDave claimed the lambo install was his. He claimed other installs of his own work. Google has led us to believe these are other people's work.

Now GTFO and go back to your forum //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I also want to know what in the hell you're talking about here in reference to a box design.

- MAXIMUM DIMENSIONS (MOST IMPORTANT) see below- What subs and how many 4 Emenince 15" Pro

- What amp/s 1 Blade Audio 1001MS

- What Car 2002 Voyager

- Tuning Preferance 22-29hz

Whats most important is that I have either a 24db linkwitz riley time aligned rolloff or a sloped and balanced 24db 6th order butterworth rolloff. 12 or 18 wont work. Need the VAS and all internal dimensions to fit less than 15CF no isometrics. The whole van can be used so size isnt really an issue for the install.
Isometrics?

You keep avoiding my question that I've posted several times.
What organization do you compete in with that Cavalier?
Better yet, ask him how the Cavalier produces sound with no visible wires connected to the amplifiers!

Better yet, ask him how the Cavalier produces sound with no visible wires connected to the amplifiers!
He said on diyma that the wires are hidden, run through the backplate, then direct connected to the board. He also says that he just built that car a couple months ago but I call BS.

I just want to see some more pictures of the Cavalier. He says that's all he has. Now, I know I can go outside and take pictures of my wife's car.... why can dave?

Well let me tell you why... it's either not his or he doesn't own it anymore. Judging from the looks of the pictures I would say he had it... IDK 20 years ago when those pictures were taken.

Why else would the registration on the license plate be blocked out but not the actual plate number?

He said on diyma that the wires are hidden, run through the backplate, then direct connected to the board. He also says that he just built that car a couple months ago but I call BS.
Imagine how labor intensive that was to run wires through the back plates and directly connect them to the circuit board. Then again, I am taking a leap of faith by assuming that AudioFake isn't lying, yet again..

As for the photos of the Cavalier, they sure do look like scans from yesteryear versus being recent pictures taken with a digital camera. Also, if I was a big baller with multiple houses, apartments, and automobiles that cost more than my house, I sure as hell wouldn't have a 1980s era Cavalier wagon in my collection of vehicles. Then again, I would probably do a Chevette with a small block just because I could, but a Cavalier...

Imagine how labor intensive that was to run wires through the back plates and directly connect them to the circuit board.
And then imagine the minimal gain, if any, that you'd get from all that extra effort. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Its already been said... man they are soldered under to the board. I see no reason to argue anymore people dont read.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

AudioDave

Banned
AudioDave
USA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from