AudioDaves 1996 Blazer

Ah yes remember the MTX well. I was working at Orion then, started in 1988 when the HCCA, Hott Set Up and GX amps were first made. Went to PPI before Dec 90. PPI also made Sansui, G$S, Crutchfield, Special Edition (Phillips Sound labs) etc. I also had a pioneer DEQ-7500 DPS top of the line, but seems when they come up for sale ppls just want too much for them. Man its pouring rain here again grrrrrr. Weekend is supposed to be nice, I will finish the wall hopefully and get the security system done. Pics to follow.

I have a couple of 7500's I hope to get a good one from the pair...I had one working not too long ago...I even have an original box and owners manual and remote...I thought about using it on my rare Pioneer DEX M88....I'm sure you remember these items in my collection quite well since you worked at Orion....

019.jpg

004.jpg

I have a couple of 7500's I hope to get a good one from the pair...I had one working not too long ago...I even have an original box and owners manual and remote...I thought about using it on my rare Pioneer DEX M88....I'm sure you remember these items in my collection quite well since you worked at Orion....
Whistles "Memory" from Cats quietly........mmm was lookin for a M88....

Whistles "Memory" from Cats quietly........mmm was lookin for a M88....

They are very hard to find....and they do play burnt CD's....//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

its ok cuz it converted them all to CDA so its like a real cd now. Program cost 50.00 but was worth it to save oooold songs ya cant get on disc anymore or ones dig converted from tape. Try finding MC ADE on cd or Trans X in original format from pascal....lol

a few pics of the build... if it would stop fkkn raining here we would be done //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/furious.gif.fc81ca146dbff91fede3ed290dbc4f4c.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

AudioDave

Banned
AudioDave
USA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from