AudioDaves 1996 Blazer

All boxes are done and subs are installed. Still need to secure them and cut the wall for the midbass and the amp rack. Ports turned out great. Each box weighs in at 92lbs loaded whew!@

More done today, man the wall is major work with a built in amp wall and neon plans shhhheeesh. This weekend we start wiring! 300A alternator will be here next week. Also took out the carpet in rear for the Dynamat installed.

Front Amp rack is almost done, gonna start second rack today. Subs are in and done, neon done, subs are covered - so once we get the last of the walls done for rear amp wall, we will start on doors and center. More pics coming soon. it lookin great tho!

More fkkn rain and now Botulism or some food poisoning from Dominoes hot wings grrrr - been down for last 3 days, could fart more bass than I am doin now! I am dying to start hookin amps up and hear the wall, it looks great! Maybe go out in the **** rain and do it under the carport anyways!@!

invest in a Jig
Have several wtf that have to do w/ rain or being sick? lol I cant use them all in my apt either if you read up. Eitherway the subs fit and seal fine.

Got alt too man its fkkn huge. Smaller pully will idle at about 130A @ 900rpm or so....

Last edited by a moderator:
Have several wtf that have to do w/ rain or being sick? lol I cant use them all in my apt either if you read up. Eitherway the subs fit and seal fine.
Got alt too man its fkkn huge. Smaller pully will idle at about 130A @ 900rpm or so....
Because your sub cutout are ugly as ****

LOL the baffles are covered. When the subs are installed can you tell that? Dont you have anything to do there in Russia besides slam on others? Wheres your work? Tell me, can you tell if I used one in this install that has 73 best of show awards?

trophy bragging huh....lol //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Welcome to ca.com. Your quality of work has been a total disappointment considering all the bragging you've been doing about how many years you've been doing this & owning your own shop & all the rest of the blah, blah, "I know more than everyone else", blah you've been spewing on this site... (FYI, that doesn't fly here.) To put it bluntly your woodworking skills shown in your pics are severely lacking & those enclosures look like ****. But I guess it's okay cause the carpet will cover it up. Spoken like the typical dumbazz "know-it-all" shop owner. Oh yeah, child labor FTW!

You know I just noticed that lol. For some one with **** mad skillz why are the two young guys doing all the work? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Tell me, can you tell if I used one in this install that has 73 best of show awards?
Hahahahaha. It has JL Audio so it must be awesome! You trying to brag about awards shows how truly clueless you are.

I did the show thing for a while many years ago when I was fresh out of high school and didn't know any better. After seeing the amount of bias involved and bone stock off the showroom floor cars win awards over modified vehicles I decided it wasn't for me. My bro's Excursion won a best truck award at a event and he wasn't even in the car show, just the spl comp.

Hahahahaha. It has JL Audio so it must be awesome! You trying to brag about awards shows how truly clueless you are.
I did the show thing for a while many years ago when I was fresh out of high school and didn't know any better. After seeing the amount of bias involved and bone stock off the showroom floor cars win awards over modified vehicles I decided it wasn't for me. My bro's Excursion won a best truck award at a event and he wasn't even in the car show, just the spl comp.
LOL whatever. Just another newb know it all. And as for the kids, they are learning young nothing wrong with that. The point was that just because the baffles were cut with a jig dont mean anything to the install.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

AudioDave

Banned
AudioDave
USA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from