Attn: old school amp gurus

Very cool amp, haven't seen one of those in years. As for value, it's always hard to tell on rare amps that are not "popular". The Rockford Fosgate Power 1000 Mosfets, Orion Concept 97.3's, HiFonics Colossus VII's, etc. will bring big $$ but they are in high demand. I'm not sure the demand on this amp, but it's cool. Put it on eBay and see how much it brings. I wouldn't expect over $50, but I could be wrong...

Very cool amp, haven't seen one of those in years. As for value, it's always hard to tell on rare amps that are not "popular". The Rockford Fosgate Power 1000 Mosfets, Orion Concept 97.3's, HiFonics Colossus VII's, etc. will bring big $$ but they are in high demand. I'm not sure the demand on this amp, but it's cool. Put it on eBay and see how much it brings. I wouldn't expect over $50, but I could be wrong...
So you think I should just go ahead and use it instead of sell it? It would pair up to my new components nicely.

So you think I should just go ahead and use it instead of sell it? It would pair up to my new components nicely.
It's pretty rare to find an amp of this age NIB...I'm not sure I'd use it in my car, but that's totally up to you. Who knows, there may be some Phase Linear collector out there looking for this amp!

It's pretty rare to find an amp of this age NIB...I'm not sure I'd use it in my car, but that's totally up to you. Who knows, there may be some Phase Linear collector out there looking for this amp!
Yeah I know. But I'm not a collector lol it would look pretty funny in my jeep. I'm just stuck on what I'm gonna do with it. I have 40 for it so idk if there's money to be made or not.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.