Attn old guys driving still

So you passed illegally and it's the other guy's problem??

Brilliant.

Sounds like you could use a ticket or two to get your driving habits in check - hopefully you only end up with a ticket.

I drive a 2 lane hwy ~30 mi to and from work every day. It's 55.

MOST people on it are trying to get to work too. Typically everyone's happy at 60. But there is the occasional

It is NOBODY'S RESPONSIBILITY to drive the LIMIT. If it were it wouldn't be called the LIMIT, it would be called the average or something like that.

If everyone drove like you someone would die weekly on my commute. Luckily I only see accidents or near accidents a couple times a yr.

I'm sure it is rarely URGENT that you get where you're going.

Deal with a slow driver once in a while. I promise it won't kill you.

OP let it go man quit ******* steaming smoke a joint. I was hit by a driver high on heroine on the freeway and he totaled my car, and I'm fighting with insurance to get **** right. Right now I'm trying to get my sound system recovered or paid for. You don't see me biching publicly. Yes there are literally **** tons of terrible drivers out there. Welcome to America.

So you passed illegally and it's the other guy's problem??
Brilliant.

Sounds like you could use a ticket or two to get your driving habits in check - hopefully you only end up with a ticket.

I drive a 2 lane hwy ~30 mi to and from work every day. It's 55.

MOST people on it are trying to get to work too. Typically everyone's happy at 60. But there is the occasional

It is NOBODY'S RESPONSIBILITY to drive the LIMIT. If it were it wouldn't be called the LIMIT, it would be called the average or something like that.

If everyone drove like you someone would die weekly on my commute. Luckily I only see accidents or near accidents a couple times a yr.

I'm sure it is rarely URGENT that you get where you're going.

Deal with a slow driver once in a while. I promise it won't kill you.
Here when its 55 its average to go 65-70 thats how it is in big cities. Or else we get asss riders

OP let it go man quit ******* steaming smoke a joint. I was hit by a driver high on heroine on the freeway and he totaled my car, and I'm fighting with insurance to get **** right. Right now I'm trying to get my sound system recovered or paid for. You don't see me biching publicly. Yes there are literally **** tons of terrible drivers out there. Welcome to America.
I was bored had to vent my bored rant!

I dont care what people feel about my driving, unless you driven here in houston you dont got room to talk.

Its a whole different world here.

For one i dont care how anyone drives, but dont tell me like its your job, if i dont tell you anything then mind your own business when driving.

This is what starts road rage!

Sent from my draconis using Tapatalk

Here when its 55 its average to go 65-70 thats how it is in big cities. Or else we get asss riders
I was bored had to vent my bored rant!

I dont care what people feel about my driving, unless you driven here in houston you dont got room to talk.

Its a whole different world here.

For one i dont care how anyone drives, but dont tell me like its your job, if i dont tell you anything then mind your own business when driving.

This is what starts road rage!

You act too hard. Gonna get you arrested one day. Act like an adult on the road don't start fights, because you know who finishes fights on the road? Cops. Have fun with the legal reprocussions. Remember that if that was the worst part of your day, you got a pretty good life, other people have real problems.

Actually there is a law that if you go slower than five under (or maybe it's ten) you have to put your four ways on.It's just as dangerous to go slow as it is to go fast.
In texas going 5 mph under the limit is a cause for a ticket if on a 2 way road.

If its a 2 lane 2way or more then you are required to drive on the furthest right lane to allow the faster drivers to be on the left furthest lane.

Recognize your surroundings maybe?

This.

So many distractions nowadays, seems those people are looking to blame other people or things for their fuckup.

Esp smartphones.......put the dam phone down and drive.

I've lived in Houston so I know what you mean about idiot drivers.. it's chock full of them. I used to drive fast and pass every one I could like I was in a frickin race, but that crap is stressful.. it got old, and after 3 or 4 tickets I retired that shit. Nowadays if I have to be some where on time, I just leave a little earlier.. I take it slow, listen to the bass, and just enjoy the ride. Also, be careful when some douche makes you angry.. he may use the loaded .357 under the seat rather than flick you off.

To OP

image_zps9tdqhcot.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.