Attn old guys driving still

los33

Car Audio G
Houston, TX
Get the helll off the road!

I had to say it.. I live in a country area where the main roads are long and are set at 55mph limits.

When i drive i dont like getting on peoples assses if they are going slower then me so i usually pass them up.

I dont pass and just get right in front of them, i pass and fly past and usually am half a mile away so i dont bother no one.

This older dude was doing 150 so i scooted into the middle turning lane and flew past him and a few other cars. Mind you my truck isnt stock so it takes a few seconds to be a far distance.

I stopped at the light and this dude got into the emergency lane just to tell me i illegally passed him then when the light turned green he tried to get in front of me.

I burned out and almost hit him and flew past him at which again he gets along side of me and decides to call someone and tried reading my plates.

Not sure if he called the cops, but i dont play that shiit so i step out the ride and he flicks me off and takes off.

Fuuck you old people who think they make the laws, i got 2 muthafukkin hands to put you in your place and dont fear wrecking my truck to make your life worse.

Stay off the roads if you gonna be complaining!! /rant

Call me a fukker, but i keep to myself and dont ride nobody or cut them off so im not in anybodys way.

Sent from my draconis using Tapatalk

I burned out and almost hit him and flew past him...
...dont fear wrecking my truck to make your life worse.

Stay off the roads if you gonna be complaining!! /rant
You obviously drive stupid too, just on the other end of the spectrum.

Heed your own words and GTFO.

Why you mad?

Not my fault people cant drive the limit or 1 more..

Here in houston traffic is bad and if you decide be the cause people wont wait for you to speed up.

not defending OP, but i am a HVAC tech, and prolly drive 600- 700miles per week via service calls..

EVERYONE has a bad day once in a while, so traffic can def tip it over the top.. Some can take deep breathes, and forgive.. but .. i SOMETIMES (as OP posted) have a hard time with that. I also fkn hate old people doing 25mph in a marked 40mph..

just because theyre not i not hurry, dont mean the rest of world should run at their pace.

Edit: ill even add that ive burned out the horn in the sprinter as you shouldn't hold it for more than a minute?? "showing my ignorance" following a person that should have their license revoked

get behind em and bass the **** outta them

Oh wait you roll soundqubed, you cant //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

get behind em and bass the **** outta themOh wait you roll soundqubed, you cant //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
What soundqubed subs cant do bass?

Im subless at the moment anyway which is why im using my truck to its potential //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Once the audioz go back in then it will become stock again.

not defending OP, but i am a HVAC tech, and prolly drive 600- 700miles per week via service calls..EVERYONE has a bad day once in a while, so traffic can def tip it over the top.. Some can take deep breathes, and forgive.. but .. i SOMETIMES (as OP posted) have a hard time with that. I also fkn hate old people doing 25mph in a marked 40mph..

just because theyre not i not hurry, dont mean the rest of world should run at their pace.

Edit: ill even add that ive burned out the horn in the sprinter as you shouldn't hold it for more than a minute?? "showing my ignorance" following a person that should have their license revoked
I just started a career in hvac as well

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.