ARMed&bangin __ ripped me off..

And i thought thats was this section was for to tell people about your buying /selling/trading experiences with other members on here...
I thought that is what this section was for: to tell people about your buying, selling, and trading experiences with other members. **

It's called punctuation. Try it some time. It's as fun as phonics, but harder to get hooked.

I thought that is what this section was for: to tell people about your buying, selling, and trading experiences with other members. **It's called punctuation. Try it some time. It's as fun as phonics, but harder to get hooked.
The blind leading the blind smh

ANd do you know what my last name means,Its means someone who ****s other peoples girls.And if you werent from kentucky and your girl didnt only have 3 teeth i might make a road trip.And if your talking about my last name its sancho and im im italian so try another insult.

I know this is getting a little out of hand.Im arguing with a 17 year old.And making fun of a guy from kentucky,Im sure he has enough problems already.

ANd do you know what my last name means,Its means someone who ****s other peoples girls.And if you werent from kentucky and your girl didnt only have 3 teeth i might make a road trip.And if your talking about my last name its sancho and im im italian so try another insult.
so you wanna fuuck my girl? get in line.

I am not concerned about you dirty sanchez, you got screwed by a guy that call himself armed and bangin enough said. I could give a shiit less that your a little ginny baastard and you dont have anyone to look out for you. I will put someone who gives a fuuck on the case asap.

Dont do it, its a trap... Hes got lifelock //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Are you really serious? I am a scammer? Ain't this a biitch. Your initial post is saturated with mistruths also.
If everyone needs to know our business--

We traded. He got a fully functional touchscreen dvd player--clarion. I got a broken HU, and ONE pair of 6.5 Infinity Kappas. I told him that the HU didn't work and I was bringing it to a friend of mine to look at. Marty said that he thinks the internal amp is blown. I then try to hook it up to an amp off of a podium for my wife's comp car. Again, no outputs....so it's something more than the internal amp. Sancho tells me to sell it to someone on here and let them deal with the problem. I decline. He then tells me to send it to him and he was going to sell it to someone. I tell him that I need something more than a pair of 6.5s in trade for my HU. He sends me the junk amp (his exact words on the amp-"yea i found one on ebay .i dont think they are very good"-thread he said that in-- http://www.caraudio.com/forum/amplifiers/467098-almani-amp.html ) , a pair of 3.5s, which one was destroyed when I opened the box, and a few pieces of 4awg wire. Oh, and he did send me $75 so I can buy a HU to put in my wife's comp car. My wife shipped him the HU. He gets it, notices that there is no tracking confirmation, then magically starts asking me for $130. I tell him to go get fukked, and now here we are. I work globally. Anyone who knows me can vouch for that and the fact that myself and my wife are some stand-up people. I am gone 8 months out of the year, at least, so yea, she handles a lot of personal business for me. What's wrong with that? ...oh, besides the fact that she neglected to send it with tracking confirmation.

I have been selling things on here for quite some time now, and have NEVER had a problem. Many of my customers can attest to the fact that I sometimes ship them more than they paid for, simply to tell them thanks for the business. I sold a distro block to a guy once, and when he got it, the envelope was ripped open by the postal service and nothing was inside. I immediately refunded his money, without him even asking me to do so.

Tc3k101, you need some information on me? Here it is. My name's Aaron Royce Matherne. My date of birth is 12-14-1976. My address is 149 Lefort Lane, Golden Meadow, Louisiana. My wife's name is Genie Mary Matherne. DOB is 7-13-81. She has green eyes. I have 3 sons. Bradley's 11, Nicolei's 6, and AJ is 3. I cut down a maple tree last week in my back yard and it almost hit the neighbor's house. My sister married an illegal mexican. He got caught and deported. My brother is 6'3", and is built like a 2x4. Let's see, what else you need to know? Oh--My email address is lingking76@yahoo.com Want some dirt on me? I was convicted of assault with a deadly weapon in March of 1995, did a few years in prison. I failed a drug test by testing positive for marijuana in 2002 for an offshore boating company called Edison Chouest Offshore. Aside from that, good luck with the digging of the dirt. Let me know how that goes for ya.

As for you, Sancho20, like I told you, karma will deal with you. I don't have to. Good luck in life, and may your shady dealings come back to haunt you three-fold. Keep trying to slander my good name, and we WILL have problems. I will NEVER send you the $130 you requested.

Oh i thought you were talking **** about my last name since everyone says its mexican.Isnt arging on the interent fun??ANd how do you know im little?

Watch this... I'm going to exit the thread because the "17 year old" isn't an immature ***** like you....

The only reason I critique your grammar is because your scribe is almost unintelligible.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

sancho20

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
sancho20
tampa bay ,florida
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies