Outsideshot23 is a SCAMMER!

a dude here bought a battery from him and it was destroyed. he was fearful that everyone would just take his side because hes the regular and the kid is new. his response was "too bad, youre gonna have to do with it." so........

DO NOT BUY FROM OUTSIDESHOT23!!!! he sent the kid a bad battery and wont do anything about it. he will do the same to to you!

well maybe if you posted some PROOF then everyone would have a reason to believe you, so i take it your 15, since you said nobody under 14 should be allowed on the site, i think you should just go to your middle school and have a nice day

well maybe if you posted some PROOF then everyone would have a reason to believe you, so i take it your 15, since you said nobody under 14 should be allowed on the site, i think you should just go to your middle school and have a nice day
ouch! youre good bro. that one hit a nerve with me.

i dont know what your trying to say, i dont really know anyone on this site, and i only know the people i have done business with have been 100%... it sounds like dude got a bad deal, and you jumped on the bandwagon, making the situation worse... if you were the one he did business with i could maybe see making a thread, but you werent even involved in the transaction.. if you had substantial proof then maybe your friend could take him to small claims court over the ever important battery that he bought.. i mean after all is said and done he might only lose his court fees which would probably be cheaper than buying a new battery

p.s. if anyone is a "jock rider" i would say that is you... granted this was all posted in a public forum, but if a deal wasnt perfect i would have exhausted all means to make it right before making any public accusations

i dont know what your trying to say, i dont really know anyone on this site, and i only know the people i have done business with have been 100%... it sounds like dude got a bad deal, and you jumped on the bandwagon, making the situation worse... if you were the one he did business with i could maybe see making a thread, but you werent even involved in the transaction.. if you had substantial proof then maybe your friend could take him to small claims court over the ever important battery that he bought.. i mean after all is said and done he might only lose his court fees which would probably be cheaper than buying a new battery
p.s. if anyone is a "jock rider" i would say that is you... granted this was all posted in a public forum, but if a deal wasnt perfect i would have exhausted all means to make it right before making any public accusations
well, you did what i said. congrats on continually making yourself look like a jackass buddy. good job! when i read the take it to court bs, i quit there. its obvious how much wisdom you have in this hard cold world we live in. when you get on my level bub, come back and try again. but i can tell thats not happenin anytime soon. why you getting so defensive for him anyways buddy? talkin about I jumped on the bandwagon yet you admit dude got a bad deal although youre still trying to defend the scammer. ill never understand you retard kids.

all im saying if its that serious and pains you so much, do something about it.. if i was screwed over, i would be an adult and try to handle my business.. if its that serious i would take it to court, but its not that serious... this cold hard world you speak of.. how many times have you buried a friend? i've lost 10 friends in the past 3 years.. they were all something you will never be heroes.. americans fighting for you to sit on yor moms couch typing on an forum showing how big your balls are to all the other 19 year old punks... go talk to a recruiter if you want to prove your a man.. we need help in afghanistan, if you want to help anyone other than yourself step up to the plate big boy..

oh im making such an arse out of myself how will i ever sleep at night?

im done with this

all im saying if its that serious and pains you so much, do something about it.. if i was screwed over, i would be an adult and try to handle my business.. if its that serious i would take it to court, but its not that serious... this cold hard world you speak of.. how many times have you buried a friend? i've lost 10 friends in the past 3 years.. they were all something you will never be heroes.. americans fighting for you to sit on yor moms couch typing on an forum showing how big your balls are to all the other 19 year old punks... go talk to a recruiter if you want to prove your a man.. we need help in afghanistan, if you want to help anyone other than yourself step up to the plate big boy..
oh im making such an arse out of myself how will i ever sleep at night?

im done with this
if you only knew. now get over yourself and go back to ****ing work.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

peterwiener

Banned
peterwiener
with your mom *****
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views