ARMed&bangin __ ripped me off..

i got owned when i told the truth about everything ,why doesnt he go to the post office and get proof it was mailed.? maybe cause he didnt mail it...Oh but you said everything was fine before but now its not..you didnt care about the amp cause you were selling it to a friend for $60..its weird you keep saying you sent it and keep saying i got it but it seems like you would take 5 minutes out of you prescious time or have your wife do it and go get proof it was mailed(or when i went i got proof it wasnt mailed) .And when did i iever ask you for $130? I can posr every pm you ever sent me and we will see who is making stuff up... and he knew i was going to write something about but i really wasnt until he accused me of getting the cd player and lying about it and when i go to the post office they say nothing was sent from his adress on the 3rd or around the 3rd. That is what pissed me off if i wouldnt have got the cd player back and he said maybe it got lost that be fine but then accusing me of lying when hes the one whos lying is rediculious.

i am going to ask you 2 questions armed& bangin please answer without lying

1. did you or your wife send the alpine cd player to me?And if you did why not go get proof it was mailed??

2. Please show mw where i asked you for $130?Just post the whole pm if you want...

Tc3k101, you need some information on me? Here it is. My name's Aaron Royce Matherne. My date of birth is 12-14-1976. My address is 149 Lefort Lane, Golden Meadow, Louisiana. My wife's name is Genie Mary Matherne. DOB is 7-13-81. She has green eyes. I have 3 sons. Bradley's 11, Nicolei's 6, and AJ is 3. I cut down a maple tree last week in my back yard and it almost hit the neighbor's house. My sister married an illegal mexican. He got caught and deported. My brother is 6'3", and is built like a 2x4. Let's see, what else you need to know? Oh--My email address is lingking76@yahoo.com Want some dirt on me? I was convicted of assault with a deadly weapon in March of 1995, did a few years in prison. I failed a drug test by testing positive for marijuana in 2002 for an offshore boating company called Edison Chouest Offshore. Aside from that, good luck with the digging of the dirt. Let me know how that goes for ya.
lol nice, Shut me up.

Alpine wouldve fixed that **** for like $100. I sold mine with a blown internal amp ( i disclosed it obviously ) and dude got it fixed and they replaced a **** load of other stuff while they were in there.

Thats cool man but what would i be lying about?? I wouldnt even be so mad if he said he man i feel like i didnt get a good deal and im gonna keep the alpine and try to get it fixed ,,But he never said anything and and said he was gonna send me the alpine back and lied about it... thats what pissed me off..And if i was trying to rip him off i would have just kept the clarion and not sent him anything.. so now im kind of glad i sent hi ma cheap amp cause i was gonna send him my aura amp then i would have been really pissed..

Sancho sounds more believable imo. Mainly because Armed&Bangin doesn't have proof his wife sent the alpine back.

Thanks and why would i make this thread if i got the alpine back and was lying about it i just wouldnt say anything ... And the kid above you is only 17 so im sure he doesnt have good comprehensive skills

And i really believe it wasnt broken but i guess thats what i get for not testing it right before i sent it.. If i would have tested it none of this would have happened..

And i really believe it wasnt broken but i guess thats what i get for not testing it right before i sent it.. If i would have tested it none of this would have happened..
sometimes you learn your lessons the hard way.

Yea, be cautious with this guy. Sure. Whatever. I do not have proof that it was sent off. You know this.

What went wrong with this deal:

1. You didn't test it. As you said...if you would have tested it all of this would not have happened...or would it? You said to ship it back to you b/c you were gonna sell it to someone broken. When you took it out of your car, if it were working properly, why were the wiring so crudely cut that it took a solder gun to get it back together? To me, it seems like it crapped out on you and you didn't care about mutilating the wiring harness b/c you no longer had a need for it. What you did have a need for was another HU...then low and behold, there's a guy on here wanting to trade the Clarion dvd player for an alpine. Hmmm...sounds like a solution to your problems.

2. Genie didn't get tracking info.

I am seriously done with this all. I can't prove anything, just as you can't. I don't make a killing on my for sale threads, so if these faulty accusations hurt my sales any, so be it. I will always have my repeat customers who paid for an item and got what they paid for (or more) in a quick manner.

Oh, and one last thing...the day I initially tried to hook up the HU for my wife's first ever competition and it didn't work, I posted the story on my team's site. If that were not true, why would I have gone through the trouble of saying so to my teammates? I can't post the URL because it's a restricted site for team members only, but here's my words copied from there (initially posted on Feb 21) and posted here:

Installed the tweets. Installed the HU...powered it up to find out that it's junk. I think I ended up trading my 7" touchscreen for a nonworking Alpine 7897 and a set of 6.5 Infinity Kappas. I initially thought I had possibly not wired something right. But I took another Alpine HU, and plugged it into the wire harness I had just spliced in....it worked. I took the junk one, plugged it in again, and NOTHING. Well, not really nothing. It powers on, reads CDs, and acts like it's playing, but there's no output. I contacted the dude who traded it to me, to see if there's any "trick" to get it to play, or "did you just trade me some junk?" Waiting on a reply. If I got scammed, this will be a first. I checked his refs and all, and everything seemed to be on the up and up. I am pissed though.

Why do you keep avoiding the question?? Why dont you go to the post office and they can check if anything was delivered to my adress from your adress ..Just like when i went to the post office and had them check if anything was sent from your adress on or around the 3rd nothing showed up.You know the head unit was not sent back to me or you would just go there and get proof.And do you think if i really got the head unit back i would have made any of these posts.. Come man its common sense..Its not the point of who got the worse end of the deal its the point of you said you mailed me something that you really didnt.. And then accused me of lying about it..And if you wanted your clarion back all you had to do was say it and send my alpine back but did you ever say that??no you didnt..And i told you a guy wanted to buy it and fix it ,he knew it didnt work.I know you cant prove anything but what is there for me to prove?You said you mailed something to me and you can prove it you just choose to avoid the solution.Ive had people say they havent recieved things before that i sold on ebay that i mailed without tracking info and went to the post office and got a printout of it being delivered and sent it to paypal to get my money back.You went about this all the wrong way man if you would have just said i feel like i didnt get a good deal and im going to keep the alpine and try to get it fixed i would have been fine with that.Instead you make me wait a month and a half thinking your sending it back to me and then never send it..

Just reading the old posts and when did i say sell it someone on here and let them deal with it?? Now your gonna make stuff up ? You already lied about shipping the alpine wasnt that enough? I think you should just stop posting on this thread until you (OR YOUR WIFE) go to the post office and get proof the alpine was shipped ...And if you can come up with that ill send your clarion back to you and never come on this website again.. That should give you some incentive to go get it...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

sancho20

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
sancho20
tampa bay ,florida
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies