ARMed&bangin __ ripped me off..

Djm Wtf are you talking about? What is a gaybor? And why would i get deported and would it matter there are probally more mexicans here than in mexico..And DBRDRAGGUY ,Pics please of the girl that eveyone is forming a line to ****..And how long is the line? Do i have to take a number?

Djm Wtf are you talking about? What is a gaybor? And why would i get deported and would it matter there are probally more mexicans here than in mexico..And DBRDRAGGUY ,Pics please of the girl that eveyone is forming a line to ****..And how long is the line? Do i have to take a number?
Quite *****in like a little girl, no one here gives a **** about how you supposedly got screwed. Keep talking about other peoples girl's, cause im sure they would never go low enough to even see your hideous face, so keep your shady self in the dark where no one can see ya. Comprende amigo? Si.

Few things,

1. Armed, your first post was hilarious, easily the best post I've read on here in a while.

2. Sancho, this is your thread, stop acting like a child.

3. Armed, copy and pasting some text from a "secret" website doesn't really mean a thing. Maybe a screen cap would buttress your text?

4. Armed, unfortunately, you are probably at fault for this if it goes any further. Did you not think to have her spend the 70 cents on confirmation?

5. Sancho, honestly, your initial trade ******. I know he accepted it, but I would feel ripped off too.

The whole situation *****, but if nothing is going to happen on either side, there is no reason for the TS to start arguing and making himself look like a fool.

Just something I felt like posting real quick. If you go to a post office to check if something has been mailed from a address they can't tell that unless the package used tracking confirmation. They can't legally tell you if something has been mailed from a certain address to a certain address since the whole Anthrax scare. Now if it's a package and it was scanned into the system with tracking confirmation that's completely different but since both parties say he didn't have that then there is NO WAY they could say rather it was shipped or not. If they told you it wasn't shipped chances are it was just them trying to get some crying little kid out the post office as quickly as possible.

And for those who are going to say I'm wrong tell that to my handbook and boss from my time working at the local post office. Every person has a special login, every address search is recorded, everything in the computer is kept in the records so had someone actually done this they would be fired by now.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

sancho20

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
sancho20
tampa bay ,florida
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies