ARMed&bangin __ ripped me off..

okay armed an bangin is a fellow teammate of mine an this guy is a stand up competitor an a cool mofo, i don't think he would trade you a nice 7 moniter deck for a regular cdplayer unless he needed it man an if it was junk when you sold it to him bro you should have said something to the guy before it was sold.

for now on out let me share this with you guys an with all those reading this, when you sale something on this site get the guy your dealing with, cell phone number or something. comunicate more offline through text. i don't know a person now without a freaking cellphone now. send pics of the product being shipped out by showing the recipt an all that or a pic of your gooffy mug giving the guy at the office the package being shipped off, guys we have too much technology now for this to be going on. if a guy won't give me his or her cell phone i won't deal with them no matter what he or she is selling an how bad i need it.

with that said dude sancho either get up some pics of you sending the cdplayer or whatver what have you an stop all the commando keyboarding or just stfu an take this as a lesson learn an loss. i still see this as a loss for my boi aaron cause he lost his 7'screen an got a junk alpine.

okay armed an bangin is a fellow teammate of mine an this guy is a stand up competitor an a cool mofo, i don't think he would trade you a nice 7 moniter deck for a regular cdplayer unless he needed it man an if it was junk when you sold it to him bro you should have said something to the guy before it was sold. for now on out let me share this with you guys an with all those reading this, when you sale something on this site get the guy your dealing with, cell phone number or something. comunicate more offline through text. i don't know a person now without a freaking cellphone now. send pics of the product being shipped out by showing the recipt an all that or a pic of your gooffy mug giving the guy at the office the package being shipped off, guys we have too much technology now for this to be going on. if a guy won't give me his or her cell phone i won't deal with them no matter what he or she is selling an how bad i need it.

with that said dude sancho either get up some pics of you sending the cdplayer or whatver what have you an stop all the commando keyboarding or just stfu an take this as a lesson learn an loss. i still see this as a loss for my boi aaron cause he lost his 7'screen an got a junk alpine.
Did you even read what's going on or just saw your friends name and jumped to defend him? Your friend is the one that needs to show some kind of proof his wife/gf sent the dude his HU back. You are clearly bias and have not read all the facts.

I know really ,wtf. I dont know where you guys are from but it seems you guys cant read very good.And i offered to send him the money to get it fixed and did all i could to make it right..So i think you should figure out whats going on before you come on here defending your "boi"friend...

Tc3k101, you need some information on me? Here it is. My name's Aaron Royce Matherne. My date of birth is 12-14-1976. My address is 149 Lefort Lane, Golden Meadow, Louisiana. My wife's name is Genie Mary Matherne. DOB is 7-13-81. She has green eyes. I have 3 sons. Bradley's 11, Nicolei's 6, and AJ is 3. I cut down a maple tree last week in my back yard and it almost hit the neighbor's house. My sister married an illegal mexican. He got caught and deported.

lollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll but i think in a court of law it would all come down the fact there is no proof of the hu being shipped back

Im selling all this for a friend of mine.He has 6 12" fosgate power hx2's 3 power 1501bd's 2 punch 400.4's a alpine phantom face 7897 with a s 634 6 disk changer.He wants 200each for the subs ,$340 each for the 1501's $100 each for the 400.4's and $375 for the alpine with the 6 disk .I have all the stuff listed for him on ebay also if you want to see the pics of everything. My seller name is sancho2424.He bought all the stuff brand new that is why he is asking a little high for everything but he said he is open to offers so dont be shy.And if you want more than 1 thing im sure he will go lower on the price. The only trades he is looking for is a double din with nav. He also has 3 pairs of infinity kappa 6.5 he wants $50 a piar for those.

eBay Feedback Profile for sancho2424

The amp had some other problems that was not in the descripition.

MTX THUNDER 5400X OLD SCHOOL AMP RARE (#150429793057)

A little more "signs of use" than described or pictured.

Hifonics Old school Generation XI Thor Car Amp (#150401174584)

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif

Thanks and why would i make this thread if i got the alpine back and was lying about it i just wouldnt say anything ... And the kid above you is only 17 so im sure he doesnt have good comprehensive skills
**** a nut, bro.

I'm confident that I'm far more intelligent that you are. Your grammar in the first block of text let me know that.

Thanks Dave for giving me a character reference. It means a lot to me.

Everyone who said that I should have gotten confirmation of shipping it is totally correct. I said this myself. This doesn't change the fact that it WAS shipped out. Proof is not there, and that's the problem. I'm saying he got the radio and is only trying to extort some $$ from me. He says that I didn't ship it out only to make a profit on it. What if we're both wrong? Is it possible that a worker for the usps saw a package being shipped out without tracking confirmation and decided that he or she will help it "get lost" in transit? Could that be the reason why we're having this conversation?

That ebay feedback thing is quite interesting though. Hmmm. Wanna check my ebay feedback? ID there is genieandaaron Look me up.

Either way, and whatever happened to the nonfunctional HU, I am genuinely sorry that it had happened, but it's out of my control.

Well there is really nothing else to do but when you get back from the gulf ,go to the post office and tell them your adress ,you know the one you put on a package when you mail it.And have them check to see if it was delivered to my adress .Then if it was get proof of it and i will send you your clarion back. And what does my ebay feedback have to do with anything? Are we on ebay this about a deal we made (not on ebay) where he was supposed to ship something to me and didnt. And when somebody isnt happy with something that i sell i make it right .But if they dont let me know and just leave bad feedback and dont ever contact me how am i supposed to do that.And to the 17 year old ,stfu little boy.Your sentence doesnt even make sense.Im far more intelligent" THAT" you are.When you write something stupid like you dont believe me ,Then i think your stupid because what would i be lying about.And just one more thing armed and banging ,Why in the world would i make this thread and go through all this trouble if i really got the head unit back and was lying about it.Dont you think i would have just not said anything.And you acted like and asked you to give me some money for it,all i said was i didnt get it and somebody wanted to buy it from me and fix it.

I'm sorry but if you go to the post office and ask to see if a package was shipped from x address they will not tell you. Just like when you try to see where the package is being shipped (exact address) they wont tell you. I think Sancho20 is bullshitting out his fucking ass. I've tried to do this several times and they will not tell you the shipping address even if you are the shipper and have the receipt.

Thats funny since i had to do it when i sold something on ebay .I sent something and i didnt have any tracking and paypal gave the buyer his money back because he said he never gt it.He waited a month and never once contacted me.So paypay said since they couldnt track it online to go to the post office and get proof it was delivered.So i went there and gave me a printout showing what time and date it was delivered that i had to fax to paypal so i could get my money back..Maybe your just a retard and dont know how to do anything.So you are telling me if you walk in to the post office and say hey i shipped this package and the person never recieved it and it was coming from this adress and going to this adress ,they cant tell you if it was delivered or not?Come on man ive done it plenty of times.And to the couple of douchbags that keep saying that i am lying,what reason do i have to lie ,im not getting anything out of it by lying..Its not like hes gonna give me some money or something.He on the otherhand has every reason to lie.. He has something that he said he was going to send back to me and i still dont have it.Its seems like all these younger kids on here have no common sense.And do you really think i need a broken alpine cd player that i was going to sell for $100 that bad.It was just the point ,when you tell someone your going to do something you should do it ,and even if he did do it ,It was almost 2 months later.

IM done with it but i dont like people calling me a liar when im the one who lost out ...And i wasnt trying to fix my loss i was telling other people what happened and to be careful.. So stop being a dick and get over yourself..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

sancho20

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
sancho20
tampa bay ,florida
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies