ARMed&bangin __ ripped me off..

And im sure you dont want to post the secret website because there is probally something on saying you still have the alpine and are trying to sell it..

Why do you keep avoiding the question?? Why dont you go to the post office and they can check if anything was delivered to my adress from your adress ..Just like when i went to the post office and had them check if anything was sent from your adress on or around the 3rd nothing showed up.You know the head unit was not sent back to me or you would just go there and get proof.And do you think if i really got the head unit back i would have made any of these posts.. Come man its common sense..Its not the point of who got the worse end of the deal its the point of you said you mailed me something that you really didnt.. And then accused me of lying about it..And if you wanted your clarion back all you had to do was say it and send my alpine back but did you ever say that??no you didnt..And i told you a guy wanted to buy it and fix it ,he knew it didnt work.I know you cant prove anything but what is there for me to prove?You said you mailed something to me and you can prove it you just choose to avoid the solution.Ive had people say they havent recieved things before that i sold on ebay that i mailed without tracking info and went to the post office and got a printout of it being delivered and sent it to paypal to get my money back.You went about this all the wrong way man if you would have just said i feel like i didnt get a good deal and im going to keep the alpine and try to get it fixed i would have been fine with that.Instead you make me wait a month and a half thinking your sending it back to me and then never send it..
Paragraph - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Your from detroit so im gonna let that slide ,But if i was writing something that was meaningful i would make sure my grammer and paragraph structure was up to your standards..

Your from detroit so im gonna let that slide ,But if i was writing something that was meaningful i would make sure my grammer and paragraph structure was up to your standards..
Yeah, I'm from Detroit and type better than you. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

haters-gonna-hate.gif

I am currently in the middle of the Gulf of Mexico, so me going to the post office right now is kinda out of the question. I DO work for a living, and can't adhere to your every request. The HU wasn't shipped from my home. It was shipped from the post office. I have NEVER seen them make any notation of my home address when shipping something. "I have to ship this regular post, please." She takes the package, weighs it, asks if there is anything perishible or hazardous in the packaging, charge me for shipping, put the package in a bin to be shipped and hands me my change back, followed by a "Have a nice day." I tell ya what though...when I get home I will look into that. I will not ask Genie to go to the post office and make an ass out of herself by asking what you're requesting.

Want the URL to Team South's page, only to be forbidden entrance b/c you're not a member? Here it is--a direct link to the thread that I copied the above from-- DEAD

****, didnt I say I wasnt going to entertain you any longer? Get a hobby....find something to do...read a book. Get a life.

And if you wanted your clarion back all you had to do was say it and send my alpine back but did you ever say that??no you didnt....
Here's a copy of a message from me to you dated 3-22-10

I don't know what to do about this HU. Marty doesn't want to mess with the internal amp, and I can't find anyone to repair it. I even googled "repair Alpine radio" and didn't come up with any relevant leads. I am just getting depressed, thinking that I traded my touchscreen indash dvd player for a pair of Infinity Kappas. Would you be willing to accept the radio if I send it back to you, and you find, purchase and send me a decent Alpine HU? It doesn't have to be fancy...doesn't have to have a $500 msrp....just needs to be an Alpine, in decent shape, relatively new (made within 3 or 4 years) and functional. I don't think this is being unreasonable. There's actually an Alpine HU for sale on this thread by Goose2 for only $75.

Just let me know one way or the other, please?

Thanks==Aaron

I am currently in the middle of the Gulf of Mexico, so me going to the post office right now is kinda out of the question. I DO work for a living, and can't adhere to your every request. The HU wasn't shipped from my home. It was shipped from the post office. I have NEVER seen them make any notation of my home address when shipping something. "I have to ship this regular post, please." She takes the package, weighs it, asks if there is anything perishible or hazardous in the packaging, charge me for shipping, put the package in a bin to be shipped and hands me my change back, followed by a "Have a nice day." I tell ya what though...when I get home I will look into that. I will not ask Genie to go to the post office and make an ass out of herself by asking what you're requesting.
Want the URL to Team South's page, only to be forbidden entrance b/c you're not a member? Here it is--a direct link to the thread that I copied the above from-- DEAD

****, didnt I say I wasnt going to entertain you any longer? Get a hobby....find something to do...read a book. Get a life.
you need a return address to send the package so it would be on there.

You dont put your adress on the box when you mail something?? I dont really care if you go or not since im not getting back the head unit anyways but you should want to so everyone doesnt think your lying...And your not really entertaining me anyways.And cant you tell by my paragraph structure that i dont know how to read good. So reading a book is out of the question.And because i come on here and tell everyone what you did means i dont have a life?Just do your job and clean the oil up out there and i hope your work ethic is better than your buisness ethics..

Here's a copy of a message from me to you dated 3-22-10
I don't know what to do about this HU. Marty doesn't want to mess with the internal amp, and I can't find anyone to repair it. I even googled "repair Alpine radio" and didn't come up with any relevant leads. I am just getting depressed, thinking that I traded my touchscreen indash dvd player for a pair of Infinity Kappas. Would you be willing to accept the radio if I send it back to you, and you find, purchase and send me a decent Alpine HU? It doesn't have to be fancy...doesn't have to have a $500 msrp....just needs to be an Alpine, in decent shape, relatively new (made within 3 or 4 years) and functional. I don't think this is being unreasonable. There's actually an Alpine HU for sale on this thread by Goose2 for only $75.

Just let me know one way or the other, please?

Thanks==Aaron

Alpine -5 Star Service Center

United Radio - Consumer Electronics - Quality Electronics Service Since 1923

Have you tried this place?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

sancho20

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
sancho20
tampa bay ,florida