apsbar & his buddy blaze383

I didnt have a real problem til you came in here and defended your friend like what he did was fair, then said its no big deal to buy stolen stuff.
And I have said I should have stayed out of it and never helped his ass, it was ******** how it has turned out and i'm not saying it is ok to do it because it isn't......but nevertheless.....IT DOES HAPPEN!!!

I never sold it, it is laying in my room you FOOL! I purchased stolen property....who hasn't? Wat the **** just get over it I didn't do anyone wrong, I never have, I never intend to.
I do not sell stolen products, I have bought them before and i'm sure alot of people have whether they were aware of it or not.]

and you bought that sub from him and attempted to sell it knowing it wasnt his.

Ill get out of this thread now... just dont like how you handled your part in this whole deal.

You didnt sell it cause you got caught not cause you felt bad and decided to just take it down.

I have even dealt with you before and never had a problem, the sub wasn't stolen I bought it and he should have gave SDCC the money I gave him but he chose not to do that. I do not sell stolen products, I have bought them before and i'm sure alot of people have whether they were aware of it or not.
umm blaze you traded for it you didnt pay him ****..

Glad some of you guys can back me up, I know I made a mistake but that doesn't make me a scammer, I shouldnt have tried to sell that speaker and I in no way shape or form helped scam anyone. I'm sorry streetdreams that you got screwed but I didn't do it to you man.....If I was rich makin 6 figures a year i'd pay you half the money back just for stickin up for him and I should have just stayed out of all this.
No you are a ****in ****....one minute your straight with me the next your taking **** so STFU and just get a life, I have never done anything to any of you calling me a ****** because I stuck up for him....I never should have and I understand that now but it is over with he is apparently screwed and I hate it for him but I didn't do the scamming.

You were trying to sell something that did not belong to you in the first place and you knew that your little butt buddy scammed someone for the same exact item. You are a worthless piece of **** and I hope you die in a fire while drowning.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Street DreamsCC

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
Street DreamsCC
NEW YORK
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies