Possible scammer beware "armed"

Participant count
  • Participant list

mobeious
10+ year member

what does 0hz feel like?
Bartow, FL
He was going to trade me a Orion 2500 for my US amps TU-4360 and he insisted on me shipping first and i replied that i have more refs then him and i am very well known on the forum and he has neighter so it would be best that he shipped first .. he sent me pics of the amp non which had his name or date on and said he would ship first so that was around 2-3weeks ago and has made excuses that he works 6am - 9pm so he cant get to the shipping place but now he has completly stoped returning PM's and he has logged on since my last PM im really glad i didnt ship first ... just seems real shady, be ware he has alot of stuff on the forum for sale.. so beware... forgive me for the ongoin sentance im in a hurry lol

He was going to trade me a Orion 2500 for my US amps TU-4360 and he insisted on me shipping first and i replied that i have more refs then him and i am very well known on the forum and he has neighter so it would be best that he shipped first .. he sent me pics of the amp non which had his name or date on and said he would ship first so that was around 2-3weeks ago and has made excuses that he works 6am - 9pm so he cant get to the shipping place but now he has completly stoped returning PM's and he has logged on since my last PM im really glad i didnt ship first ... just seems real shady, be ware he has alot of stuff on the forum for sale.. so beware... forgive me for the ongoin sentance im in a hurry lol
Hey man honestly i see you point of view. I have literally been to the dudes house and saw everything and more that whats on his thread. hahaha I can literally say I am going to his place at 6 to pick up 2 2 channels. He seems shady but actual just really friendly and trustworthy to do business. I mean I dont know him that well. But what I have exp through meet and greet for alot of interest in his stuff hes a good dude. If your worrieds about the shipping I will be a neutral party for free since I can simply grab it from his house and ship it if your worried.

All though he doesnt have a huge rep on the forum he does/did in the DBdrag scene for years. Hes a good guy and all though the situation seems bad he really did nothing to screw you or anyone else over.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

mobeious

10+ year member
what does 0hz feel like?
mobeious
Bartow, FL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies