apsbar & his buddy blaze383

so why not go beat your boys ass and tell him he is ****ing it up for you now cause he is a retardIf it was one of my friends, just the fact of scamming someone I would be all over his ass. But hey thats just me.
Because it isn't worth it to me I didn't get scammed and he didnt try to scam you but the package got ****ed and since he is out of the subs too he doesn't intend to refund you is what I am taking onto, that is not my problem. I took the woofer off and apologized to you that is all you are getting from me so get the hell off of my nuts. If he flat out tried to rob you I would do something about it but he didn't, so like I said and I will once again, I am sorry all this happened to you and I got in the middle of it and that I tried to sell the woofer and for lying, that is all I know to do and that is all I will do.....I AM NO SCAMMER THOUGH!!! So leave me out of the ****, I guess it is my fault for being his friend but I didn't **** you over......HE DID!!!!

You are admitting to selling stolen property you fool. They breedem real stupid over there I see.
I lold. I think its funny how blaze is acting like oh all i did was try to sell your sub that my buddy stole from you and i knew happened... Thats a big deal //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif and since YOU were trying to sell that sub clearly hes not out his subs and the money hes got a sub he can sell again and the money for sellin them the first time. You= phail.

You are admitting to selling stolen property you fool. They breedem real stupid over there I see.
I never sold it, it is laying in my room you FOOL! I purchased stolen property....who hasn't? Wat the **** just get over it I didn't do anyone wrong, I never have, I never intend to.

I lold. I think its funny how blaze is acting like oh all i did was try to sell your sub that my buddy stole from you and i knew happened... Thats a big deal //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif and since YOU were trying to sell that sub clearly hes not out his subs and the money hes got a sub he can sell again and the money for sellin them the first time. You= phail.
Yea he sold it to me, and didn't pay Streetdreams.....so him=screwing Streetdreams....me=having an L7 I can't do **** with besides look at.

probably should just assume thats stolen since he clearly has no problem buying and selling stolen stuff which he stated himself.
I have even dealt with you before and never had a problem, the sub wasn't stolen I bought it and he should have gave SDCC the money I gave him but he chose not to do that. I do not sell stolen products, I have bought them before and i'm sure alot of people have whether they were aware of it or not.

I didnt have a real problem til you came in here and defended your friend like what he did was fair, then said its no big deal to buy stolen stuff.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Street DreamsCC

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
Street DreamsCC
NEW YORK
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies