10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
NEW YORK
apsbar is a scammer heres his info

Austin Simmons

23 Gilbert St.

Marion, N.C., 28752

828-460-4613

Sold me 2 working L7s and 1 blown one. Wanted money order and wouldnt do paypal. Well he did a crappy job packing. One big box single ply with all 3 subs in there. Well 1 working one had its cone and everything smashed in, the same with the blown one, and the only one to make it ok had a bunch of epoxy all over it that wasnt there when I agreed to buy them.

So I contact him, he said it isnt his problem. He dropped them off to the UPS store and that was it. So he finally agreed to take care of it. He kept saying he was going to file a claim. After almost 5 days I filed one. They came picked up everything. Sent it back to him. After he gets it all back a couple days later Blaze383 is on here trying to sell the exact same stuff.

Now he is mia........ he got my money, the stuff back, and the UPS claim money too.

Both should be banned along with thier IP addresses

I shall start spamming from AIM immediately.. is this a cell phone number? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

he had to of by now......even if he didnt buy any extra insurance he got $100 plus my money and the subs.

I ran the number it is a cell # down there

that doesnt sound like blaze383 AT ALL!! I have dealt with that guy 3 times and flawless transactions each time...booo!

good luck!

that doesnt sound like blaze383 AT ALL!! I have dealt with that guy 3 times and flawless transactions each time...booo!
good luck!
i think blaze383 kinda got screwed by aspbar, he was trying to help his friend but the whole deal was really shady. he did know that the sub he was selling was paid for already by the op and lied about how he got it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Street DreamsCC

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
Street DreamsCC
NEW YORK
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies