Another noob scammed

realdchild
10+ year member

SHOW LOW
Here it is guys, Boostnbeer/WOT/QuantumAudio/ (input any other name this guy goes by here) got me last month. I had my girl shooting pm's back and forth (another mistake) and I had paid him for a Visonik4000XD amp. I finally got an amp in the mail from him on Monday and it was an amp that I think he probably went down to the junkyard and went through trunks until he found one Clarion 2 channel amp. Anyways, as everyone has already seen with this guy his style is obvious, he sets up a new account then he just goes on random threads posting comments to sound like he knows what you're talking about. Then he starts his own thread discussing how he just bought some new equipment (probably with the money I just sent him, hope it was decent equip). He is a coward like all scammers and as worthless as the rest too. Not that it hasn't already been said about him but BEWARE.

By the way, anyone interested in a Clarion 2-chan amp hit me up, I'll even throw in screws that don't match the terminals! (Tape to hold it together not included)

wow sorry to hear that man //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

knew there was something fishy about him

emg025.gif

hmmmm thats why u guys should buy from me. idk i got takin a few times it ***** i say if u can buy somthing new box do it. i find there is good deal on here but most of the time your savin like 20-60.00 at times. for me i would rather spend the few extra on nib. or if i have to wait and save i would do that. ***** bro he got u like that. can u post a pic of the amp he sent u. im sure what u said is true but it would help out if u post a pic of the pos amp he sent u.

I accidentally double posted this thread so the other one has another name he goes by. Sorry guys, more noob mistakes. Do they ever end???

I've spoke with michaellane, actually texting him as I type this. He's a cool kat but his warning came the day after I bought it. Good call though bro, I would've listened and even warned another guy that pm'd me about him later the next day.

Heres some pics of the incredible amp that was sent to me.

th_IMG00390.jpg

th_IMG00387.jpg

th_IMG00382.jpg

th_IMG00384.jpg

Looks nothing like the Visonik4000XD I ordered...

I've even done everyone the favor of taking a pic of his other alias... Kevin StJohn. Who knows if this is real though? Anyone that needs more info let me know.

So theres some pics if anyone wants this awesome machine, I'm taking offers starting at $150,000.00 Won't last long so hurry!!!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

realdchild

10+ year member
realdchild
SHOW LOW
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views