apsbar & his buddy blaze383

i think blaze383 kinda got screwed by aspbar, he was trying to help his friend but the whole deal was really shady. he did know that the sub he was selling was paid for already by the op and lied about how he got it.
I agree. Blaze should learn not to stick his neck out for dumb ****s though.

im about 4 hours away, however i will be making a trip down to NC to pick up a few sundown goodies and will only be about a hour away???
I'm not far away either but over $160 I wouldn't get involved and suggest you do the same when you come visit NC;)! Keep yourself out of trouble.

Blaze383 has always seemed like a good guy to me. I've done business with him 3-4 time and never in person, but he's shipped on time, communication good, etc.

Apsbar has seemed shady. Not good that blaze383 is good friend with this guy. It may be hard but you should deface him until get gets Street Dreams squared away. He can't be trying to hard if he hasn't come up with $160 in 6 weeks+.

V.

Glad some of you guys can back me up, I know I made a mistake but that doesn't make me a scammer, I shouldnt have tried to sell that speaker and I in no way shape or form helped scam anyone. I'm sorry streetdreams that you got screwed but I didn't do it to you man.....If I was rich makin 6 figures a year i'd pay you half the money back just for stickin up for him and I should have just stayed out of all this.

But hes helping scam someone so hes a ****.
No you are a ****in ****....one minute your straight with me the next your taking **** so STFU and just get a life, I have never done anything to any of you calling me a ****** because I stuck up for him....I never should have and I understand that now but it is over with he is apparently screwed and I hate it for him but I didn't do the scamming.

No you are a ****in ****....one minute your straight with me the next your taking **** so STFU and just get a life, I have never done anything to any of you calling me a ****** because I stuck up for him....I never should have and I understand that now but it is over with he is apparently screwed and I hate it for him but I didn't do the scamming.
no one woulda brought ur name up but iirc you lied about how long you had the sub, and where you got it from.... thats a big no no //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/furious.gif.fc81ca146dbff91fede3ed290dbc4f4c.gif:furious:

no one woulda brought ur name up but iirc you lied about how long you had the sub, and where you got it from.... thats a big no no //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/furious.gif.fc81ca146dbff91fede3ed290dbc4f4c.gif:furious:
Yea that is a big no no I ****ed up and apologized, I didnt know what more to do....I took it off and never sold it but I know I shouldnt have had it on here in the first place.....my mistake. It is in the past now i'm not fightin over it anymore.

so why not go beat your boys ass and tell him he is ****ing it up for you now cause he is a retard

If it was one of my friends, just the fact of scamming someone I would be all over his ass. But hey thats just me.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Street DreamsCC

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
Street DreamsCC
NEW YORK
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies