• Thread starter markab
  • Start date
  • Replies 7
  • Views 2K
    Participant count
  • Participant list
M

markab

Are there any subs out there that will outperform the Perfect 12's that are about the same price or cheaper? Cerwin Vega? Audiobahn? JL etc? Thanks for the help.

The Eclipse 8700's sounded better IMO, I owned a pair of Infinity perfects and a pair of Eclipse 8700's, I thought the eclipses kicked the infinity's ass in sq and spl and they cost less.

your eclipse 8700's are cheaper than the infinities? where are you getting them from?

image dynamics can keep up with Perfects. OZ audio makes really good subs for SQ as well.

Good sq sub alpine type R or even better the discontinued Xr the white faced ones. But i own a type r 15 and started competing in iasca this year, this sub kicks ass.

I've had the Alpine 12's and they sounded good, but alpine is more focused on cd players, go with Kicker or Eclipse. I had a pair of kicker 8 comps, and they hit 137 db. that was a few years back. Heard a pair of eclipses and they sounded good. If you go with the L7's, you will need to give them plenty of power.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.