• Thread starter Unregistered
  • Start date
  • Replies 3
  • Views 2K
    Participant count
  • Participant list
U

Unregistered

I have a pair of Cerwin Vega HED-162's coming in the mail right now. I am contemplating buying a set of Infinity Kappa 62.3's and seeing which ones I like better. They will be put in a Civic and probably run off of my head unit for a while until I can afford an amp (probably better so I don't run the risk of blowing them as I here Infinities are succeptable to this).

My question is, will installing these two pairs of speakers and running them from my deck cause any problems? Which do you think I'm going to be happiest with?

Deck puts out 40 or 45 x 4 channels.

Any opinions?

i have always liked infinity mids myself. i think they will run a hell of a lot cleaner then the CV's also just for your info. your not pushing 45x4 from your head unit. more like 17x4. if you get a good little mid amp and push your mids with that, they will sound alot better as well. lata

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.