Any Speaker ring Makers out there?

Participant count
  • Participant list
? why a jigsaw...the speaker rings are going to be mounted on the outside of the door panel exactly where the factory speakers and grill are.No need to cut anything

You are going to mount speaker rings directly to your door panel? Why not under the door panel? Can't you screw the ring to the door and then install the speaker and door panel over the speaker?

You are going to mount speaker rings directly to your door panel? Why not under the door panel? Can't you screw the ring to the door and then install the speaker and door panel over the speaker?
No this works for me.... see the factory speakers mount from the inside of the door panel see picture

Attachments

• 2003-2005 bonneville door panel.jpg
    2003-2005 bonneville door panel.jpg
    113.9 KB · Views: 24
Can you not mount the speaker inward because of the window or the window motor?
Exactly the reason whyI have done this with my other car and I sealed up the doors and sound-deaden them very well and the MidBass sounds damn good...I thought this out for over 2 months and this will work without using any screws to mount my rings Its going to be sealed correctly

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...