any recommendation for a first time audio setup?

Ported is soooo much better than sealed if you have enough space and it's built properly.

Same sized box, roughly the same power, I just did a direct swap between sealed and ported. Ported was ridiculously louder.

Starting to wonder how long I'll stick with IB after the baffle is done //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

It just seems overwhelming to me. I don't even know where to start. Is there a good noobie guide somewhere? I mean just physically installing things I could probably figure out but it seems there is a lot to it when you're working with amps and what will fit in your car. Would probably help if I knew someone who could show me in person but I don't.
Its not rocket science man. Hook up the positive and negatives from batteries to the amp. Find openings to snake your wire through the car, hook up subwoofer. Head units, you got a whole manual to teach you.

measure out the amount of space you are willing to give up in your trunk in depth x width x height and check back with us.

The best hifonics does half of what it's rated. I'd be scared to see what the lower lines do.
The Zeus and Olympus ones are trash. No way their 5k does close to that, obviously.

I would not hesitate to buy an older Brutus if I wanted to do a low-power budget build.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.