Analyzing the prototype.

Or just wire at 1ohm and use the gain knob on the amp to get the correct power needed. No need to rewire to 4ohm to 1ohm every time u want it louder.
Besides the big gain in efficiency, reliability, and higher sound quality of running 4 ohm vs 1 ohm. Then again, I'd probably just keep it at 1 and go easy anyway too, but you, me, and paper may have different every day listening habits.

I doubt many are going to buy two unproven products from an unheard of company.

It may be better to focus all effort on one product (and the ability to discuss it both coherently and in a manner that plays well into marketing, in order to help a fledgling brand grow without the condemnation of others) rather than focusing on two. Starting a business endeavor is a lot of work. Focusing all resources on getting it off the ground makes more sense. Diversify once/if you gain momentum.

This ****** blends good enough to sound like it's in front of you with the mid bass.. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif Red Hot Chili Peppers Under the Bridge

Besides the big gain in efficiency, reliability, and higher sound quality of running 4 ohm vs 1 ohm. Then again, I'd probably just keep it at 1 and go easy anyway too, but you, me, and paper may have different every day listening habits.
A amp tapped out at 4 and light at 1 won't be difference worth worrying about.

And you will not get a difference in sound quality. It's sub bass

lord have mercy.. on to other things.

i finally got a chance to do some parameter testing and i was very surprised the QES was that high. it most certainly isn't a laid back sounding driver. i opted for the y30 magnets as recommended but i might use the y35 grade instead.

Here are the parameters of the broken in rebuilt woofers..

---------- Post added at 03:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:28 PM ----------

disregard the tie wraps and the extra glue. i put extra to make **** sure it would hold.. lol the leads are soldered IE direct connect. those cheap *** banana bindpost are a NO NO unless its copper plated..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Papermaker85

5,000+ posts
Banned
Papermaker85
New orleans LA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date