Analyzing the prototype.

another video for massive.. yea it pounds //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

You put your $500 a piece tires on that Kia? Lol at least u held the phone the right way this time to take a full screen video. Looks like it's banging for a single woofer set up.. How about some lows? Didn't seem like you went into the 20s at all lol

You put your $500 a piece tires on that Kia? Lol at least u held the phone the right way this time to take a full screen video. Looks like it's banging for a single woofer set up.. How about some lows? Didn't seem like you went into the 20s at all lol
no i bought this to come up to north Dakota. plus i'm probably gonna trade in the infiniti to get a jeep grand Cherokee so i can put 4 in. :0

i drive 100 miles a day if it last me till this jobs over i'm good with that it only has 126k..

suggest me some songs. she gets pretty low. its tuned to 33 and that's where the low note is on "she will".. the woofer isn't even close to xmax. ill DL some tones but shoot me some songs ill make a video..

That an actual brand or just what you get from China when you call and ask for a sample? Same board as another known amp?
It's a zenon board. It's the standard 3600 board in the NC lineup. I'm fond of zenon amps. Unfortunately I get a lot of rise so it's not enough. It's actually 18v stable and does close to 5k at 17 volts! This sub is just a monster..

I'm not sure who uses what boards but the amps legit.

It's a zenon board. It's the standard 3600 board in the NC lineup. I'm fond of zenon amps. Unfortunately I get a lot of rise so it's not enough. It's actually 18v stable and does close to 5k at 17 volts! This sub is just a monster..I'm not sure who uses what boards but the amps legit.
So buy a 30 piece minimum order of Zenon 10K amps and do a group buy. That'll give you plenty of power on tap.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Papermaker85

5,000+ posts
Banned
Papermaker85
New orleans LA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date