Analyzing the prototype.

I wasn't aware of that name. Yes. It's a critical joint and I wanted the spacer to dry really good because I clamped the top spider to the spacer.. failure is not an option.. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
the fuck do you not pay for any of your own **** or do you just get these "test" items from manufacturers for free or reduced price like a total jackass?

the fuck do you not pay for any of your own **** or do you just get these "test" items from manufacturers for free or reduced price like a total jackass?
im not sure what the **** your asking. are you asking if im getting free stuff? i freaking wish. id probably have 4 of them and 2 8kws. lol. yes i pay for my own ****. my car note and insurance is more than most peoples house note. and i got in some "trouble" i wasn't guilty of and got the shaft.

if i release the woofers its probably a good idea to release some amps as well.. or at least test a few samples. no?

can a brother dream?

im not sure what the **** your asking. are you asking if im getting free stuff? i freaking wish. id probably have 4 of them and 2 8kws. lol. yes i pay for my own ****. my car note and insurance is more than most peoples house note. and i got in some "trouble" i wasn't guilty of and got the shaft.if i release the woofers its probably a good idea to release some amps as well.. or at least test a few samples. no?

can a brother dream?
i see a load of unrelated **** and a loose answer to my question

you've been asking tons and tons of people for crap about their amps as if you're going to buy it, myself included, yet you never come up with the money. the fuck are you doing?

you've been asking tons and tons of people for crap about their amps as if you're going to buy it, myself included, yet you never come up with the money. the fuck are you doing?
I was curious about your amp but I decided I'd pass.

Other than that I haven't asked anyone else except the guy on caco about the lanzar but I didn't want it I was courious as to why he was having problems with it.

What is it your asking? How much my bills are? Or how much the prototype amps are? I can give you some contact info if you want.

Tons and tons. Stay off the drugs. Other than that if I can get a deal and flip it why not? Duh. Oh yea one other amp I highly considered was an arc ks 2500 but I decided to pass.. and tgat wasn't on any forum..

Anything else. I ate gumbo. Chicken and sausage with shrimp and potato salad. my boxers are red..

Working with JLD? My buddy who is their process manager told me that's from their warehouse.

Great company. I test prototypes from them all the time. Even unbranded drivers from other big companies. Can't spill names but their are plenty working with them

Working with JLD? My buddy who is their process manager told me that's from their warehouse.
Great company. I test prototypes from them all the time. Even unbranded drivers from other big companies. Can't spill names but their are plenty working with them
Yea. So far it's pretty good. If you want some info I'll be glade to answer. They like every company so far have strong points. Slowly getting around to finalizing.it.

---------- Post added at 01:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:42 AM ----------

yeah write another 3 posts of unrelated shit i dont care about so i can read none of it
Ya' mommas on crack rock..yea ya momma..

Yea. So far it's pretty good. If you want some info I'll be glade to answer. They like every company so far have strong points. Slowly getting around to finalizing.it. 

---------- Post added at 01:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:42 AM ----------

Ya' mommas on crack rock..yea ya momma..
Yeah, definitely shoot me some more info. Once it's finalized I wouldn't mind getting in on a preorder. They make nice stuff... But it's not nearly as cheap as people think.

Maybe if you can drop $200k for a shipment you'll be cut more deals but that's a ton of capital and risk.

Finally got it in. I need alot more power.

Nc3600.1 ran at 1ohm. The Dr on the coils are 2.1ohm per coil.

I can honestly say that I am extremely happy. Everything I play through it sounds amazing. Pick Floyd to Lil Wayne going to say its low to mid 140s but it drops to 25hz and plays well into the midbass. Completely stock electrical system never smelt it once. Anyone close to grand forks wants to hear it lmk.Inm off the next 3 days.

Its exactly what I was aiming for. Excellent frequency response excellent sq and more than capable of hitting high 140s with a solid clamped 2500..

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Papermaker85

5,000+ posts
Banned
Papermaker85
New orleans LA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date