Amp/Subs are freezing!

i warmed my car up for a half hour then drove a half hour and they still sounded like they had about 25 watts going to each lol, i should just take em in at night

Wow taking my stuff in would be such a pain in the ass, then u get them in your car, and YOURE frozen....

I have to deal with this pain in the ass everyday, I havent seen frost, but you have to keep your volume low(no higher than 15 out of 60 for me) and pump that heat, in like 10 minutes your HU should be warmed up a little from running, along with your amp, plus the warmth from the heater, and you can gradually turn it up. The longer your car is parked outiside, the more time it will take to warm up.

One of my classes is a 12 minute drive, so I just start turning it up and I get there, then I have to park for two hours and drive another 15 minutes, in which I cant listen to my system any louder because i have to repeat the process.

Lets me down, I just want to hear beats...

sounds like you have a water leak somewhere for any substatial moisture to form in your car. What make and model is it? If a Honda, pull off the access panels for the rear taillight bulbs and look at the foam gasket sealing the taillight to the body- these are notorious for leaks, and the water all runs into the spare tire well where you likely won't notice it, except for a shitload of condensation on the trunk lid.

my car never gets condenstation in the trunk... the only thing that the cold effects is my head unit, the bass makes it skip untill it warms up maybe it because i have a shitty head unit //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/blush.gif.99bc659ee2012b7d826165e26fb5eebe.gif

i have a blazer, it only frosted once... think if i fire a heater fan into the port while i warm my car up in the am, i'd be able to bump after 15 mins or so?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.