Help me on some subs, please.

Participant count
  • Participant list

twistedtrik
10+ year member

Antichrist Superstar
I am running 2 JL 12w0-8's at the moment. I am powering them with a Fosgate 400.4 2 channels bridged to each speaker. I just bought a custom square ported box for them to put in the back of my Tahoe. They sound good and have decent bass, but I feel it is time to upgrade. I am not looking for anything that will rattle my fillings out. I listen to all types of music but mostly metal and alternative. The shop that built my box said that 2 Memphis M3's would be great but I am not looking to spend that much. I am looking to spend about $300.00 or so for the 2 of them. I wouldn't even mind good used subs. I am hoping with all of the knowledge here, somebody can help me out. Thank.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif

Okay, I found Type R's for about 2 bills a piece. Does that seem pretty reasonable? Also, if I decided on the Type R's, what would be a good amp to push them without breaking the bank? Thanks.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.