American bass xr or xfl

Participant count
  • Participant list
I like slightly overpowering, usually. If anything, the amp is less stressed, because it'll have plenty of power for the woofer, so it should be able to control the woofer better, be a little more balanced, etc. Just set your gains correctly.

As far as power, would a 1500 watts amp be sufficient or should I just go ahead and get a 2000 watt? I have an agm battery, big 3 with ofc wire , replaced my factory 95 amp alternator with a 200 amp alternator,and will be replacing my current cca wire with ofc. (From battery to amp). And I did find a dual 2 ohm xfl on eBay that I bought purchased yesterday.
Sweet !! You should have plenty of power for the sub. Ive even place one of my PPI Phantom 1000.1d on it and she still slamms really nice. Worse case just add another battery if you need a little more supply.

As far as power, would a 1500 watts amp be sufficient or should I just go ahead and get a 2000 watt? I have an agm battery, big 3 with ofc wire , replaced my factory 95 amp alternator with a 200 amp alternator,and will be replacing my current cca wire with ofc. (From battery to amp). And I did find a dual 2 ohm xfl on eBay that I bought purchased yesterday.
If you want to spend that extra coin on the 2k its up to you. Head room is always nice to have on any amplifier. Ive had a 12inch xfl handle 2k clean

I am currently waiting on TEAM WALMART to ship the pair of 10s 🧐

If you decide on a 1500 or a 2k, Id recommend this brand, as my 2 k is doing some work on a pair of 12s atm, and doing very nice for the $

When did you order?
On Jan 28-2022. Says Preparing order for shipment. Ill prob get an update in the morning about 9am. supposed be here Thursday 😬 .. Good lord Looking around.. Ive got so much audio stuff . LOL. I even picked up some goodies last week that I prob shouldt have.. LOL That Audio Addiction I guess:poop::poop:👀👀👀

Exact amp I am planning to get
Its a great amp man.. And it is strappable too. I may get another possibly to run 4 -12s again later on?? I did get that CT Sounds 150.4 in. Shipping was a little slow do to Pre-order( i believe they are in stock now) so CT Sounds sent me an Email concerned about the shipping delay and gave me an option to not accept the order with a refund or continue and added a PAIR of the BIO 65-4 Mids for the delay. Accepted of course. Im gritting my teeth to get that amp wired up and swapp out my Hertz and throw those mids in to run for a little bit.LOL. Ill get some pics of all the goodies Ipicked up last week in a bit, after I finish up with my car shortly

On Jan 28-2022. Says Preparing order for shipment. Ill prob get an update in the morning about 9am. supposed be here Thursday 😬 .. Good lord Looking around.. Ive got so much audio stuff . LOL. I even picked up some goodies last week that I prob shouldt have.. LOL That Audio Addiction I guess:poop::poop:👀👀👀
Same. I am need to stop looking up car audio when I’m sipping . Makes for spontaneous and unthought out decisions 🤦🏽‍♂️

Same. I am need to stop looking up car audio when I’m sipping . Makes for spontaneous and unthought out decisions 🤦🏽‍♂️
I prob spent like $1k-2500.00bucks last week. My brother is driving my truck atm. Im getting the car together so i can get my truck back to play with some gear. Not concerned whats installed atm and shouldnt get clipped and ruined. He doesnt mind tilting it.. LOL

I prob spent like $1k-2500.00bucks last week. My brother is driving my truck atm. Im getting the car together so i can get my truck back to play with some gear. Not concerned whats installed atm and shouldnt get clipped and ruined. He doesnt mind tilting it.. LOL
Lol. I’m not as bad this time of year. Cold outside. But when the weather is nice and I am able to install, it get really bad!!lol

That looks clean.
I picked up the CT Sounds 150.4 to go with it on front stage. The 150.4 doesnt seem any larger than the PPI Phantom 900.4 or the 600.2. Ill get some picks in a bit, of some goodies I got in last week. Get a pick uo the 150.4 next to both PPI amps

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...