American bass xr or xfl

Participant count
  • Participant list
NO GO TEAM WALMART!! Jokers CANCELED my order today from Theyre Vendor (Five Star Audio and Performance Systems ,LLC) Stating that the items are no longer IN STOCK?????????? Waiting for my Credit Card to be Credited back of $311.67... Im Kind of Guessing that someone made a mistake on the pricing and decided to Cancel my order to save someones AZZ???

Oh ya. Ill get some pics of goodies tomorrow. Had an emergency call for work yesterday and finished up my car this evening. Pics Tomorrow

NO GO TEAM WALMART!! Jokers CANCELED my order today from Theyre Vendor (Five Star Audio and Performance Systems ,LLC) Stating that the items are no longer IN STOCK?????????? Waiting for my Credit Card to be Credited back of $311.67... Im Kind of Guessing that someone made a mistake on the pricing and decided to Cancel my order to save someones AZZ???
Glad I went with my gut on that one and not order from them. I actually called them and the guy said he wasn’t sure why they continue to use his address and phone number. It is an actual shop but they are not affiliated is basically what he told me.

Last edited:
But either model are work horses
EA98542D-8D90-441C-AAC8-1A7BE0CEE532.jpeg
A8EC7C89-82B5-4067-BBE3-39E27E594DF5.jpeg
6C1514DD-EA10-47C6-8007-AB61DCDDB99E.jpeg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...