American Bass VFL 4480.1D ... where can i get one?

Participant count
  • Participant list

407towncar

hello, ive been looking online for a few days and cant seem to find this amp for sale. it was recomended by one of the members on the board and i did some research and it seems like a solid amp. does anyone have a link to a trustworthy website to purchase it from? and also some websites have the word "hybrid" in the amp description. does the "hybrid" differ from a regular 4480.1D? that might be a dumb question but i just was curious. thank you all

Car Stereo Giant should have it, you can also probably get one straight from Bob at American Bass. The "Hybrid" is not unique as far as I know. They are little beasts.

Car Stereo Giant should have it, you can also probably get one straight from Bob at American Bass. The "Hybrid" is not unique as far as I know. They are little beasts.

ok cool, thanks alot! i wasnt sure of carstereogiant, i never ordered anything off of there. they have it for $300 free shipping. i will be purchasing today!!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.