American bass or sundown

For an amp if your trying to stay under 200, i'd say go with a used AudioQue 1200 for 1-1.5kw amp unless you could find a used vfl 100.1 to compliment that 15. As far as the AQ if you have patience may find one on classifieds here ive seen a few come and go.

For an amp if your trying to stay under 200, i'd say go with a used AudioQue 1200 for 1-1.5kw amp unless you could find a used vfl 100.1 to compliment that 15. As far as the AQ if you have patience may find one on classifieds here ive seen a few come and go.
mine is an audiopipe

I found a rubicon soundstream 1600 on the classifieds, think that would push a xfl 15? o

Before you go spending money on a sub, the better choice is to see what will actually fit with a proper enclosure. Thus ensuring you are getting the most out of your investment.

My suggestions would depend on that..both for amp and sub.

I'd recommend the audiopipe 1500d1 amp. I have the 3000 and I have it wired to a RE XXX15 @4 ohms (probably 1500 watts or so on my stock electrical) and it pushes that sucker to at least 3" P-P excursion in a small sealed box. You can get one online for like $160 shipped

Before you go spending money on a sub, the better choice is to see what will actually fit with a proper enclosure. Thus ensuring you are getting the most out of your investment.
My suggestions would depend on that..both for amp and sub.
Yeah I didn't quite measure my trunk yet, and I think a single 12" would probably be the safest idea to look at getting until I take the time to do that

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.