Alpines Beemer was at my WORK!!!!!!

I agree...they went wayyy overboard...their car last year was much better. They could make a different...cheaper car look like that with all the modding they did.
whats overboard about a show car? that pwns all other show cars.?

The work done on that thing, the detail is nothing short of amazing...but what the hell have they done to that car!?!

thats what I meant....It just looks like a lot of random ideas thrown together...there is no flow...anybody can go ape sheet on a car, spend 10000 hours doing custom work...doesnt mean its going to look good, unless its in good taste..and personall I think that thing looks rediculous.

I'm not crazy about the look of it either but looking at the customization/ fabrication aspect of that, it is by far one of the wildest things I have ever seen. Anyone who can transform a luxury car into something like that gets mad props from me.

bimmer not beemer or beamer... thank you
The acronym standing for Bavarian Motor Works, obviously, is BMW and consequently is the marque found on the products of said company.

Let's analyze that for a moment...

The first letter...."B."

Normally pronounced Bee.

Hence the more commonly seen "Beemer" when using the common slang terminology regarding these particular automobiles.

They are Bee-Em-Double-Us. Not Bi-Em-Double-Us.

Considering it is slang in the first place I would suggest there is no "correct" way to spell it.

Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.

/rant.

i think it is awesome.. you all are just jealous, arrogant fools who wish their rust bucket could amount to something of that perfection //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Let's analyze that for a moment...

The first letter...."B."

Normally pronounced Bee.

Hence the more commonly seen "Beemer" when using the common slang terminology regarding these particular automobiles.

They are Bee-Em-Double-Us. Not Bi-Em-Double-Us.

Considering it is slang in the first place I would suggest there is no "correct" way to spell it.

Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.

/rant.
correct. beemer beemer beemer.

i think it is awesome.. you all are just jealous, arrogant fools who wish their rust bucket could amount to something of that perfection //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Yeah thats the reason.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.