Alpines Beemer was at my WORK!!!!!!

Echo42987
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Antioch, IL
Well I was goin' over to our install bay and the manager of the department wouldn't let anyone in so I was like what the heck why not!? So I walked around to the front where my friend was at and he let me in! I can't even begin to tell you how amazing the thing was!!!!!! It looked like an alien ship or something. I couldn't even hold my excitement in lol I was like a little kid! We did part of the install and put the majority of the speakers in so I guess we were changing some of them out because they blew or somethin'....here are some pics from there website they wouldn't let me take any! I also met the two guys who headed the build for the BMW!

1000.jpg

1004.jpg

1009.jpg

1016.jpg

1033.jpg

-Nick-

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.