Alarm system with glass break sensors

Participant count
  • Participant list

Bass so loud it HZ

CarAudio.com Regular
This is not exactly about car audio but I was curios if anyone has an alarm system with glass break sensors and all that . I'm looking at getting one put I'm but was curious if it would work for the rear of my vehicle beings Im walled off at the bpillar ? I'm assuming the alarm will be wired into the back hatch but does Anyone know lf the sensors will still pick up back there? Thanks in advance!

This is not exactly about car audio but I was curios if anyone has an alarm system with glass break sensors and all that . I'm looking at getting one put I'm but was curious if it would work for the rear of my vehicle beings Im walled off at the bpillar ? I'm assuming the alarm will be wired into the back hatch but does Anyone know lf the sensors will still pick up back there? Thanks in advance!
They will as long as there is a sensor placed back there. I would place one on the left and one on the right. Mine are the size of a small led alarm trigger light in one of my older trucks.

Ok wasn't sure how they worked and if you could hook up multiple.
Oh ya. You can hook up a few. they work , but just as any alarm going off. Either you pay attention to it or not? Get some Air horns put on the vehicle rather than reg alarm horn. That way you know its your ride and the louder it is the better. A thief is going to get what they want either way. they are very creative these days. Bolt you stuff down and use uncommon bolt heads,and make it difficult to remove/more time to remove. and use a secondary battery rather than main Hood Fused battery, so they cant remove Batt cable there or the Batt Fuse in the Fuse box. put a Pin switch for the hood too and hide the wiring so it cant be cut quickly as well. Get creative man. It takes a Crowbar to get my Chit out. They going break something to get it out.

Oh ya. You can hook up a few. they work , but just as any alarm going off. Either you pay attention to it or not? Get some Air horns put on the vehicle rather than reg alarm horn. That way you know its your ride and the louder it is the better. A thief is going to get what they want either way. they are very creative these days. Bolt you stuff down and use uncommon bolt heads,and make it difficult to remove/more time to remove. and use a secondary battery rather than main Hood Fused battery, so they cant remove Batt cable there or the Batt Fuse in the Fuse box. put a Pin switch for the hood too and hide the wiring so it cant be cut quickly as well. Get creative man. It takes a Crowbar to get my Chit out. They going break something to get it out.
Man I love living in the sticks these days...I haven't locked my car in a couple years now...I'm not sure if my alarm even works anymore 🤣🤣🤣

I have quite a bit of money in my setup and don't even have an alarm or insurance on my system atm . I park right out front of my house every night (ifpossible) and have cameras on it but that won't really help me if I'm asleep . I verly sleep at night bc I'm so damn worried about it tho and I'm constantly waking up and checking my cameras through out the night. I don't have any stickers or any of the stuff and try not to bump around my house. I have them all screwed down with torque bits and it is all pretty secured but I've gotta do something. Been looking at the compustar t12 with drone and all the alarms and sensors. It's gonna cost around a grand but I think it will help me sleep better lol

Man I love living in the sticks these days...I haven't locked my car in a couple years now...I'm not sure if my alarm even works anymore 🤣🤣🤣
Yeah I had lived in the sticks my whole life till a few yrs ago I moved to a different city to start over. Haven't had any break ins yet but caught a dude pulling on my door handle about a yr ago so been nervous ever since

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...