Adulbrich's batteries

Way to svck up to the boss man on the first day of work..Lol..//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/applause.gif.bb805d8088f72dbc2fe808c29e85fb4c.gif

I run a walmarts battery but six banks of supercaps, shot a lightning bolt out the side of my vehicle the other day and hit some lady's car at the stoplight next to me. She wanted to race but I shut her down with a EMP pulse.

nothing wrong with used batts

The 3 I got the guy put a 100a load tester on them for 30 sec and they hardly dropped

If anyone remembers the stinger spv's that were floating around here used my last one is finally not preforming 100%

And that is around 5 years of hard use on a used battery

Great buy

You can probably make a couple bucks if you wanted to sell a few

I replace my batteries every 3years. Lol so they don't go bad on me. And here you are buying three year old batts that could go bad anytime... I hope they work out for you.
They're barely used and load tested great

how much is the total output of the alts? 4 300s should be fine for 10kw. no voltage drop
370, 320, and 300

i need your job. 4 alts 3 wardens 10kw yea u balling
Correction. 21kw before rise

Way to svck up to the boss man on the first day of work..Lol..//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/applause.gif.bb805d8088f72dbc2fe808c29e85fb4c.gif
Yeah, lol

RIP 4L60e.
Transmission?

A car audio shop I found sales different telecom batts. That were used by I guess like cell phone towers or something that kept a float charge on them. After like a year they sell them to them and they resale them like $150 for the 100+ ah ones and $75 for the 80ah ones.

Yep, transmission. By the time you factor in all those batteries and a wall, it's not going to like it long term. Be sure you've changed your transmission fluid on schedule and maybe consider a cooler unless you want to be replacing it with a 4L80e.

Had it flushed During the Summer. Might again after installing the batteries then

I'm getting 2500 leaf springs after my next paycheck. Then I guess I'll save up for if my transmission goes out, lol

Had it flushed During the Summer. Might again after installing the batteries then
I'm getting 2500 leaf springs after my next paycheck. Then I guess I'll save up for if my transmission goes out, lol
No need to flush it more than once every 3-4 oil changes even when abusing it. Like I said a good trans cooler would be a good investment for longevity. Or be on the lookout for a reasonably priced low mile 4L80 / 4L85, since a built 4L60 is going to run about $2k. But with an upgraded transmission you'd be good to go, they're definitely the weak point in these vehicles.

Your truck might have a stock trans cooler, mine cane with one but I'm pretty sure it has the tow package. It's a little square in front of your radiator

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.