Added a 2nd Battery, Help Needed!

Participant count
  • Participant list

aguita
10+ year member

Hello guys

I just added a second battery to my car and bought a automatic isolator, which is not installed yet.

Right now i have my 2 amps and everything connected to the main battery, and the secondary connected in parallel.

The secondary batt is in the engine bay.

My question is,do i need to rewire the whole system and wire the amps to the secondary battery? or leaving it the way is connected is fine?

Im planning on using the system with the car off that why I got the auto isolator, but if I install the isolator the way i have the amps wired will work?!

thanks

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.