Acura CL Type-S Update! TONS OF PICS!!!

Got everything finished today and it sounds awesome so here's the rest of the pics!

Putting in the Avic...

CIMG0503.jpg

CIMG0504.jpg

CIMG0505.jpg

CIMG0506.jpg

CIMG0507.jpg

CIMG0508.jpg

CIMG0509.jpg

CIMG0510.jpg

CIMG0511.jpg

had to crimp my 1/0 gauge together...

CIMG0512.jpg

Then I made a quick box for the Kinetic battery, I mean quick lol

CIMG0513.jpg

CIMG0514.jpg

CIMG0515.jpg

Threw in the Helix amp

CIMG0516.jpg

CIMG0517.jpg

Then the Crossovers...

CIMG0518.jpg

CIMG0519.jpg

CIMG0520.jpg

CIMG0521.jpg

sir, we do not "be throwin" our helix around. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif :p looks nice.

Everything came out absolutely great!

It sounds amazing as well. I'm very suprised of the output that these SSA Icons can deliver. These things hit harder then my L7's did suprisingly and hit smoother. They don't hit as low but I think I need to tune them up some more...

Overall A+!

-Nick-

Now I'm curious as to how you knew the box would fit in. I know I had an issue with my trunk, because even though I could fit the dimensions of a certain box in my trunk, I knew it might not fit through the opening. Sometimes because you have to angle it in, it hits the floor and you can't push it in, or sometimes the curves on the side of the trunk keep it from being able to go down enough for it to fit through the opening.

How did you get it exactly right?

I just measured it like crazy. I knew it was going to be a real tight fit...which it was....You push it in on an angle then it hits the floor and kind of rock it in. But I really just measured the hell out of my trunk and figured it out that way....

Math FTW!

-Nick-

CIMG0559.jpg

CIMG0560.jpg

CIMG0561.jpg

Yes I know there is a crack in my bumper...Happened right after I bought the dame thing! Frickin' snow mounds RAPE!

New bumper and Spoiler going on this week though!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.