AB Xfls (New compared to Old Models)

Participant count
  • Participant list
im throwing 2k to the hd12 and it just laughs at it lol
xfl and hd is big difference...xfl laugh at 2k

---------- Post added at 07:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:16 PM ----------

whoa...thats alot man for a 1000 rms.. maybe i should recone with new parts
u cant recone with the new style parts because the spider landings are different

you'd need to change the basket too.not sure if the motor or gap is different tho
yea not worrth all that have more money than just buying 2 new xfl.s

---------- Post added at 07:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:22 PM ----------

whoa...thats alot man for a 1000 rms.. maybe i should recone with new parts
just sell urs and buy the new style

For some reason i hate when people say "it just laughs at it" when talking about subs takin power..lol idk why bro. i hate it tho, i just think htf can a sub laugh

im throwing 2k to the hd12 and it just laughs at it lol

For some reason i hate when people say "it just laughs at it" when talking about subs takin power..lol idk why bro. i hate it tho, i just think htf can a sub laugh
its just that you know the sub can take alot more without even thinking hard, and since the sub doesnt move a much you can literally tell it isnt stressed

i wonder what my 2 can do, like the most power i can throw at them, i listen to music to and from work and riding around, no comps or anything but i still want the absolute most power i can throw at them possible

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.