Ridiculous question

[quote name='dejesu']taking 2 sub boxes apart to create a new box with different dimensions. would something like this work?[/QUOTE]

save your money and have a good box made @double 07 ; the right way the first time his prices are awesome and you wont be scavaging stuff together later it will be done one time and oen time only period

[quote name='cdc351jeferson']save your money and have a good box made @double 07 ; the right way the first time his prices are awesome and you wont be scavaging stuff together later it will be done one time and oen time only period[/QUOTE]

What you mean my cardboard box won't hold up???

Seriously have double 07 get it done right...

Piecing boxes together isn't going to look right and has a higher chance of failure. Boxes should be made of cuts of wood that run corner to corner whenever possible using screws, not nails or glue if possible. That is carpentry 101.

Just my 0.02$...

ive seen countless threads by op about him piecing scavaging and going the cheap route . The box is the more important part of your system stop trying to cheap on it save up a little cash and have a box professionally made once you hear one youll never go back

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.