a simple question from china

Participant count
  • Participant list
anl fuses are also called waffers they are usually of larger ratings like 60 amp on up to 300 amps..good for under the hood mostly and they typically cost 7-15 bucks...agu are your more common glass tube fuses rated 20 amps-80 amps (sorta like maxi fuses in rating) usually good for under hood of small systems (or smaller) and fuses for individual amps cost 80 cents to 3 bucks usually

They are different types of fuses.

Let's see if I'm not mistaken anl are the large plastic fuses sometimes called wafer fuses. They are usually for high power applications.

AGU fuses are the larger glass fuses normally found in most distribution blocks. They are the more common of the two types.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.