A few questions about Compnets VS Coax

Participant count
  • Participant list
What up yawl I'm still green when it comes to mids and highs and I'm going to be getting a bigger alternator and revamping my mids and highs very soon! this is going in my daily driver just FYI so I'm not looking to go hell of crazy but I want it loud and very noticeable if u now what I mean!

one of my questions is what is the best size tweet if u want clear and clean highs such as vocals/high tones! however I don't want super bright ear piercing shreeky sounding tweets! should I go bigger diameter tweeters or smaller or what!

another question should I just go coaxial instead!?

P.S I'm going to be installing some kind of multi channel amp for the mids and highs as well

What up yawl I'm still green when it comes to mids and highs and I'm going to be getting a bigger alternator and revamping my mids and highs very soon! this is going in my daily driver just FYI so I'm not looking to go hell of crazy but I want it loud and very noticeable if u now what I mean!
one of my questions is what is the best size tweet if u want clear and clean highs such as vocals/high tones! however I don't want super bright ear piercing shreeky sounding tweets! should I go bigger diameter tweeters or smaller or what!

another question should I just go coaxial instead!?

P.S I'm going to be installing some kind of multi channel amp for the mids and highs as well
No coaxials at all ever..

the most important part of all this is the head unit, you need an active 3 way network head unit.

crescendo un 6.5 along with sts-1 tweets and soundstream 900.4

yeah I got a jvc HU kd970bts it has a decent EQ on it! eventually will be getting a better HU though! I have some cheap jbl compnents already in right now they also came with passive Xovers. they are 5 1/4 mids and 3/4 inch tweets I put on the a pillars! they are loud but hell of bright!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.